PDA

View Full Version : I think I'm done with EA games

sleepynow
04-21-2008, 01:01 PM
Pretty sure I'm not paying EA any more money. I can't justify it anymore. The final straw was yesterday when I went to play prostreet. I already updated awhile ago, so I knew I wouldn't have the unlock code. I went through the car list to see if there were any good ones I could buy. The Audi r8 was there-cool car, but you can only buy it with MS points. What the hell? I know you can pay for extra dlc, and I love that feature in games, but to put these cars in front of you, and say " neat huh, want it? pay me now you stupid consumer!!" I dunno, if they didn't show the dl cars in the car lot I probably wouldn't be so mad. So, screw you EA! Enough is enough.

Stevedawg313
04-21-2008, 08:29 PM
Thats weird I got the Audi just by going through the game and completing everything. I never had to use real money to get it, did that change?

Ashz0r
04-28-2008, 07:42 PM
If you haven't got far enough in the game to unlock it yet you can use MS to get it straight away.
So you can pay if you want it from the start or you have to wait till you get far enough in the game to be able unlock it.
Everything you can buy on the DLC with Pro Street can be unlocked and baught normaly with ingame cash if you just play the game.

Touch
06-19-2008, 04:10 PM
no you cant, ive dominated every raceday won all the kings and 100% but i have to use ms points for the buggati veyron