PDA

View Full Version : Any of you guys...

Sir Xazor
04-23-2008, 04:28 AM
Have any of you ever played warrock? Its pretty fun addicting game i used to play for 3 years non stop. i quit last year and play 360. Right now i heard that i am in top 5 pilots ranked in whole world. Im bit suprised. well, was because i sold off my account "rebel18" for 250 bucks then went made new account sir xazor and right now its in top 15 because i quit playing...if i kept playing im sure i went to top 5 agian...

If you want to see my old game play and why i was one of best pilot.

YouTube - Warrock Best frag video

= My old friend, rick, recorded me flying from his passenger seat. Average players can get at least 30-5 kills with md500 but me, i avg 175-200 with 1-2 deaths. Its hard like that if you dont pratice flying with mouse because of insane balance with aiming. Thats like 7.00 ratio in my whole year of using that account. Thats the main reason a guy bought off my account for $250. And renamed that account for 10 bucks to lsupamanl...i hate that name, he told me he will keep my account alive and keep owning but no. Im thinkin of scamming that account back but whatever. So im just going to request for banning on that account since i dont play wr anymore.

Marx0r
04-23-2008, 04:34 AM
Thats the main reason a guy bought off my account for $250. And renamed that account for 10 bucks to lsupamanl...i hate that name, he told me he will keep my account alive and keep owning but no. Im thinkin of scamming that account back but whatever. So im just going to request for banning on that account since i dont play wr anymore.

If he bought an account from you for $250, it's his right to do whatever he wants with it. Getting it banned would be one of the most dick-like things anyone could possibly do.

vhayste
04-23-2008, 04:41 AM
I heard its a great game but I never really liked online games. I played a few before but never played it seriously as I would on console games.

Sir Xazor
04-23-2008, 04:42 AM
Well, we made a deal...hes the one who broke it and making me to get it back or ban it...depends on how i feel. Hes a disgrace. And being an ass to me after bought my account and hes making me look bad and bad mouthing to everyone in the game...making others think thats me.

I heard its a great game but I never really liked online games. I played a few before but never played it seriously as I would on console games.

Hell yea, i totally would play it on console...this is the only game that i play online.

synister EFFECT
04-23-2008, 04:56 AM
Wow, that looks like a fun game. Reminds me a little of graw. I love the songs though, re hot chili peppers ftw! I've also heard the second song oof of NFL Street 2:p.