PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone find this game hard? or am i doing something wrong?

CalvinCooldge
04-23-2008, 06:27 AM
so i started museo today and i started with zhao yun and 1st mission was easy but now i have this mission with "refugees" and i fail it everytime, like can anyone help me out, or what should i do

its second mission of zhao yun museo mode, theres lie bu and reugees and stuff liuke that and docks too that i have to get to

LordDurham
04-23-2008, 12:52 PM
Yeah I found it a bit difficult at the beginning too...just follow Liu Bei all the time and protect him and you should be fine.

o0EVIL0o x360a
04-23-2008, 02:58 PM
Just make sure one set of refugees makes it to the exraction point, you don't need to save them all. Later when your character is a high level, come back and do the stage in Free Mode and you'll see how easy it is to save all of 'em.

xRogue 5x
04-23-2008, 06:52 PM
Start it on easy and run through a couple of free play missions before hand to pre level your guy up.

o0EVIL0o x360a
04-24-2008, 03:12 PM
If you take all the bases, it shouldn't be a problem. Especially the top base, if you go take it and kill the officers up there, it will delay all reinforecements later on. Just kill all the officers that are attacking the refugees and you'll be good. Just level up to 25 or 30 in free mode if you're having problems.

D3adcell86
04-24-2008, 06:51 PM
I just got this game a few days ago and that was the first story mode i did. Had never played a dynasty game before and that mission had me stuck for a little while until I just followed liu bei and beat it pretty easily, wasn't able to get all the targets but beat the mission.

PureRok
07-11-2008, 10:18 PM
I find the game to be about on par with the rest of the series in difficulty. I haven't really had any issues of it being too hard; mostly just with me doing stupid things.

The REAL LegacY
09-08-2008, 03:21 AM
game has its moments when it gets hard and easy.. mostly above normal tho

Otonielgt
11-23-2008, 03:47 AM
Yeah ..
i just got this game today in the mail.
Im stuck on that mission too. i start going and seem to be doing everything right nd all of a sudden it says mission failed.
tonight im gonna go try it out a few times again see how i do

Flarus Dragon
12-11-2008, 08:05 AM
yeh this iisn't that hard of a mission when you get used to it. i didnt sit there with lui bei either. . . after the first few goes ull learn his path. but after the bridge is a base on the right hand side that cuts a massivre chunk of the map off take that before zhang fei takes his famous stand at the bridge and they will cut down here making it alot easier