PDA

View Full Version : Complete 200

Blue Spatula
07-30-2006, 11:14 PM
The idea of having a thread to show which gamers have got the full 1000 on games was brilliant. I think that the same should be done to show who has the full 200 on xbox live arcade games. What does everyone think?

Webb
07-30-2006, 11:17 PM
Well, the feedback we are getting from the 1000 clubs is not that brilliant in all honesty. So we are attempting to sort this out. If we find a good enough solution, then we can use it on the 200's, but it might turn out that we lose them all in the end!

Blue Spatula
07-30-2006, 11:23 PM
Thats a real shame,i personally think that they are a good idea. You could try setting up a leaderboards based on games completed to add a little competition.

Webb
07-30-2006, 11:27 PM
In essence they are a good idea, but pratically they can be a pain.

Simply because they clog up the New Posts section every day, and that is a feature that most members use.

We are trying to find a solution, the last solution had a few hiccups so we are back to the drawing board ;)

Blue Spatula
07-30-2006, 11:33 PM
In essence they are a good idea, but pratically they can be a pain.

Simply because they clog up the New Posts section every day, and that is a feature that most members use.

We are trying to find a solution, the last solution had a few hiccups so we are back to the drawing board ;)
Is there no way that you could just stop them appearing there and check them every now and then. Or make a single separate thread for people that want to be put on a 1000 points list.

Webb
07-30-2006, 11:36 PM
Is there no way that you could just stop them appearing there and check them every now and then. Or make a single separate thread for people that want to be put on a 1000 points list.

Single seperate thread has been discussed. And that is one option we I've been working on. We don't really want to lose them, just looking for an appropriate idea ;)

Blue Spatula
07-30-2006, 11:40 PM
I have one final idea! If you want to be put on a 1000 list just send a message to the moderator of the list so that you dont keep getting posts clogging it up.

Webb
07-30-2006, 11:43 PM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6748

Yeah, thats what we're discussing. ;)