PDA

View Full Version : Colouring book page help

boogerboy
04-24-2008, 03:32 AM
ok i have every achivement except for collect all colour book pages and i only have 1 left to get its on ye old road where u go left before the wagon well when i go up there all there is is 2 boxes and a mug wheres the page the guide says its up there someone pls help

boofarama
07-24-2008, 05:45 PM
this is where I am stuck I cant find this book any1 help

xxXI Dave IXxx
09-26-2008, 09:54 PM
I know I'm posting to an out dated thread, but I just ended up here by searching for this coloring book pages location, and since no one bothered to come back and put the answer they found, Ill take the time to do so, cause if 1 person comes here for help like I did and finds an answer, than I've done a good service.

The offset to the left before the wagon as described in the guide, is decieving. The offset with the 2 boxes and the two baddies throwing rocks is not the proper offset. Even slightly before that is another offset, also with two boxes. Just rub the left wall from the start, and youll see 1 of the boxes. The page is inside them. Hope this saves someone time.

Gemmaa
12-08-2008, 08:36 PM
I know I'm posting to an out dated thread, but I just ended up here by searching for this coloring book pages location, and since no one bothered to come back and put the answer they found, Ill take the time to do so, cause if 1 person comes here for help like I did and finds an answer, than I've done a good service.

The offset to the left before the wagon as described in the guide, is decieving. The offset with the 2 boxes and the two baddies throwing rocks is not the proper offset. Even slightly before that is another offset, also with two boxes. Just rub the left wall from the start, and youll see 1 of the boxes. The page is inside them. Hope this saves someone time.
Thanks you helped me get the last coloring book page! :)

Just to make it clearer for anyone else, it a while before the wagon, up on the GRASS. It doesnt look like a path, it looks just like scenery, so don't be fooled :)

djkp69
03-06-2009, 07:54 PM
Thank you, I couldn't remember which one I didn't have and it was the last thing I had to do for a 1000. I saw this thread, and thought I would check it out, and hey the achievement unlocked. Off to game to trade in lol!

MisterSquidward
06-24-2009, 10:04 PM
Thanks for posting that mate, it certainly helped me too :)

xxXI Dave IXxx
06-24-2009, 10:47 PM
No problem folks, I knew eventually it would be useful to somebody.

qSasukep
10-21-2009, 08:18 PM
no matter how old a post is, its always good to have an answer or a better way to do it, good find, thanks a million

McKaystyles
10-21-2009, 08:20 PM
you gusy all have x core gamerpics, etc. and playing shrek the 3rd, classic!

xxXI Dave IXxx
10-21-2009, 10:57 PM
you gusy all have x core gamerpics, etc. and playing shrek the 3rd, classic!

Just don't be running around telling everyone, ok? Thanks!:p

chicaqo
11-02-2009, 03:06 AM
thanks last achivement i needed

davafett
05-24-2010, 06:32 PM
been looking for that one a while and thanks to this post finally found it. Cheers!