PDA

View Full Version : Gamerscore leaders question

synister EFFECT
04-24-2008, 05:29 AM
Ok, I was looking at the high scores on mygamercard.net, and I was looking at BushPir8's(the current guy at the #1 spot) games, seeing which games he had not 100%ed. I scrolled down and saw he was missing 30 points in Rockstar Table Tennis, so I click on the game and it takes me to xbox.com comparing his game to mine. And for some some strange reason, it says he has 0g on this game:confused:. So I go back and look at his other games, and they're all like that! Here's the link to his page, see if it does the same for you: http://profile.mygamercard.net/BushPir8
Why is that like that?

deathchant
04-24-2008, 05:36 AM
maybe his privacy settings? not really sure

jackanape
04-24-2008, 08:54 AM
Yeah, he has set his profile so that his games cannot be viewed by anyone else. The reason is the same amongst a lot of the top players - basically they have hacked or gamesaved a lot of games on their profile to get 1000 points with zero effort.

They are trying to hide that fact from everyone but are, in fact, only succeeding in highlighting it. Legit guys have nothing to hide.

impmeister
04-24-2008, 08:57 AM
That guy is one of the more well known gamesavers.

VinasErgoth
04-24-2008, 07:57 PM
And yet Microsoft still haven't cracked down on him? Strange.

synister EFFECT
04-24-2008, 08:38 PM
Oh, well that makes sense. Also, I have another question about the leaderboards that didn't really need a new thread. Is there a way to check who 100% a game 1st? I check on mygamercard.net and does it in alphabetical order:(.

J eVeRy DaY 514
04-25-2008, 12:54 AM
Oh, well that makes sense. Also, I have another question about the leaderboards that didn't really need a new thread. Is there a way to check who 100% a game 1st? I check on mygamercard.net and does it in alphabetical order:(.

as far as i know this is the only way to know. but i'm not sure if its even 100% accurate.

http://www.my360stats.com/games/first2finish/