PDA

View Full Version : Which one for easy 200?

ankle_spawn
04-25-2008, 08:55 AM
hi!

i need a quick help on this choice, i have the chance to receive for free one of these games; i dont care how good they are (i think tiqal should be the best, but...) i just need help to choose the easiest one :)

i want an easy 200, but i checked in the forums and there're not enough info yet. so i'm asking here, what should i get among these in your wise opinion:

tiqal
battlezone
mr driller
rocketmen
bliss island

thx and hurry up plz, i need to know within few hours :D

[Waggly Bean]
04-25-2008, 10:14 AM
I haven't played any of these yet, but if you're getting a redeem code you could always consider getting one for mr driller and giving it to me? :p

ankle_spawn
04-25-2008, 01:32 PM
;821339']I haven't played any of these yet, but if you're getting a redeem code you could always consider getting one for mr driller and giving it to me? :p

id be happy to share the luv:drunk, if only i had more than one code available, unfortunaltely i can get just one code, for one game: i have to review it for my website, its not a giveaway party:rolleyes:...i just like the idea of getting the most useful among them, for my whoring needs ;)

anslytlid
04-25-2008, 02:41 PM
I haven't played any of them, but as far as I know, Battlezone is the hardest.

I think Mr.Driller should be one of the harder ones to, as it took quite som time before anyone got full 200 in it.

[Waggly Bean]
04-25-2008, 03:08 PM
I would've thought Bliss Island would be the easiest tbh.

But I wouldn't pass up a good free game because I was getting a not-so-hot game (I won't say bad because I haven't played the full version) with easier achievements. If you're leaning towards Tiqal for fun, just do it! :)

And next time get two codes so I can have one!!! :p

LegitLostLegend
04-25-2008, 04:45 PM
Rocketman and Bliss Island are the easiest. Tiqal has a glitched ach and the most u can get is 185. Unless you're a master at battlezone the most you can get is 170 and that is tough. Last time I checked onllye 1 person has 200 in Mr. Driller, but I think Mr. Driller would be the most fun

ankle_spawn
04-25-2008, 05:14 PM
actually i dont care about any of them, i dont like puzzle game, i just thought thtat is the best overall game among them :) i think ill get rocketmen, since i prefer action stuff :P

thx to everybody for your opinion. if i ever get multiple codes, i'll think of you, Bean ;)