View Full Version : Cheatcodes that Still Unlock Achievements

Pages : [1] 2

v_thorne
04-25-2008, 09:01 AM
Please refer to this thread:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=116517

AlexUplinked
04-25-2008, 09:22 AM
Great list, think I'm going to start using a few of them, If I get into some tricky spots.

But you know, each game has a cheat section built in? I'm sure you can just submit these in the submitting forum, and then they would be placed onto that game.

[Alex]

Yogurt Top
04-25-2008, 10:09 AM
thanks for these! i use the king kong and superman codes when i get the games,easy achievements :]

Need For Speed ProStreet :

Insert the following passwords into the in-game codes menu for the desired result.
1MA9X99 - Receive $2,000
1MI9K7E1 - Receive $10,000
CASHMONEY - Receive $10,000
CASTROLSYNTEC - Unlock Castrol Syntec Vinyl
COKEZERO - Unlock Coke Zero Golf GTI
ENERGIZERLITHIUM - Unlock bonus vinyls
HORSEPOWER - Unlock Chevelle SS
ITSABOUTYOU - Unlock Audi TT
L1IS97A1 - Receive $8,000
LEIPZIG - Unlock Progressive Bonus Vinyl
MITSUBISHIGOFAR - Unlock Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
REGGAME - Receive $10,000
SAFETYNET - Receive five Repair Tokens
UNLOCKALLTHINGS - Unlock Nissan 240 SX, Pontiac GTO, Chevy Cobalt SS, and Dodge Viper SRT 10
W2IOLL01 - Receive $4,000
WORLDSLONGESTLASTING - Unlock Dodge Viper SRT10
ZEROZEROZERO - Unlock Coke Zero Golf GTI

Joe Boy 1986
04-25-2008, 10:54 AM
i never knew the orange box had any! too bad i'm done with it

UberViking
04-25-2008, 11:47 AM
Sweet thnx for the info

J eVeRy DaY 514
04-25-2008, 01:54 PM
Someone is going to have to confirm that these STILL work for FarCry...they did back like a year and a half ago at least.

FeralAttack - Feral Attack in the Early Levels
ImJackCarver - Restore Health
UnleashHell - Unlimited Ammunition
Bloodlust - Unlimited Feral Attacks

anyways, nice idea for a thread like this.

Bulletman
04-25-2008, 02:14 PM
You can use cheat codes on Bully and still get achievements, why anyone would want to though is a bit crazy. It would ruin the game for me but at least two of my mates have cheated and have unlocked achievements.

EDIT: Also Tony Hawks proving ground you can tap in cheat codes and still unlock achievements.

deathchant
04-25-2008, 02:46 PM
tony hawk american wasteland, enter in the cheats section....not really needed for any of the story mode, but finding and completing 100% gaps....they are very useful

moon physics:2them00n
Always Special: uronfire
Perfect grind
Enter "grindXpert"
It may appear as though you will fall but you wont

Perfect manual
Enter "2wheels!"
This will also make it appear as your going to fall but you wont

Perfect skitch aka ride behind a car
Enter "h!tchar!de"

LegitLostLegend
04-25-2008, 04:53 PM
Not sure if Fatal Fury cheat still works out but at character select screen press and hold start+AXY then press x to select and y to return

ShaunMichael80
04-25-2008, 04:55 PM
Someone is going to have to confirm that these STILL work for FarCry...they did back like a year and a half ago at least.

I can say that all those cheats work, I used them religiously when i was playing this game

Bax x360a
04-25-2008, 05:04 PM
Awesome thread v_throne, will help alot when I decide to play those crappy games.

Gerror
04-25-2008, 05:32 PM
The portal cheats dont work for challenges!

v_thorne
04-25-2008, 06:29 PM
Thanks for the input guys, the list is now updated as of April 25th, 3pm EST
Thanks goes out to:
YogurtTop for the NFS:ProStreet cheats
J Every Day 514 for Far Cry cheats
ShaunMichael80 for confirming Far Cry
Bulletman for Bully and THPG
Deathchant for THAW
and Gerror for reminding me the Portal codes don't work for challenges.

CORPSE CRISIS
04-25-2008, 06:33 PM
also conan has some cheats when u beat the game that still unlock achievements

v_thorne
04-25-2008, 06:38 PM
also conan has some cheats when u beat the game that still unlock achievements

Yeah, but those unlock when you complete the game on hard, right?

CORPSE CRISIS
04-25-2008, 06:41 PM
Yeah, but those unlock when you complete the game on hard, right? ill look rite now hold on

edit:
Master All Moves: Successfully complete the game on the Normal difficulty setting. This mode gives you full mastery of every move and combo.
Song Of Death mode: Successfully complete the game on the Normal difficulty setting. This mode allows you to permanently activate the Song Of Death power.
Armour Power: Successfully complete the game on the Hard difficulty setting. This mode gives you infinite magic energy.
Invulnerability mode: Successfully complete the game on the King difficulty setting.

Marzera
04-25-2008, 07:11 PM
Heh I was going to test to see if cheats still allowed achievements to unlock on the orange box. Good list.

MagnetixSQL
04-25-2008, 07:16 PM
Thanks man! Great List!

Krazie
04-25-2008, 07:22 PM
I was pretty sure cheats on Superman disable achievements, are you sure they still allow you to get them? Don't want anybody to use them expecting to get achievements but dont. You really don't need achivements at all in the game, though.. Extremely easy.

Asian47
04-25-2008, 08:07 PM
Please, real gamers don't need cheat codes to unlock achievements...

:p

v_thorne
04-25-2008, 08:11 PM
I was pretty sure cheats on Superman disable achievements, are you sure they still allow you to get them? Don't want anybody to use them expecting to get achievements but dont. You really don't need achivements at all in the game, though.. Extremely easy.

You get an achievement for using codes... lol. I checked, they do still allow achievements.

Please, real gamers don't need cheat codes to unlock achievements...

:p

And true, but I figured a nice compiled list would keep the threads down for "does this game give achievements with codes?" I see it all the time.

LegitLostLegend
04-25-2008, 08:13 PM

Yes they work, I used them throughout the whole game. There is even an ach for using a cheat code

Krazie
04-25-2008, 08:18 PM
You get an achievement for using codes... lol. I checked, they do still allow achievements.

Well thanks for that, I wasn't aware when I unlocked it as my last achievement :rolleyes:

The whole reason why they have the zero-point achievement is so you look like a douche if it's one of your first achievements :p

antnie
04-25-2008, 08:18 PM
Thanks for the cheats just got Need for Speed most wanted might give me a chance to get some nice cars.

v_thorne
04-29-2008, 01:20 AM
Just putting this one back up there, noticinga lot of unneeded threads asking about cheats.
Use the search function people!

Tussell
04-29-2008, 01:27 AM
Just an FYI, some reserved posts may have been a good thing to do. Maybe if this does pick up, a mod/admin could do something about that.

v_thorne
04-29-2008, 04:48 AM
Just an FYI, some reserved posts may have been a good thing to do. Maybe if this does pick up, a mod/admin could do something about that.

Off Topic - Nice Black Flag sig
On Topic - I only reserved one post, and I ended up using that one. Just didn't want to reserve like 3 or 4 incase a mod thought I was trying to spam instead of actually reserve.

What The Buck?
04-29-2008, 10:52 AM
Can anyone confirm that GTA IV cheats do not affect the achievements?

Lord Xanatos17
04-29-2008, 12:54 PM
Even though this is a great list. I'm not going to try any of them. I trusted a bunch of people when they said that the silver surfer cheat still let me get achievements in MUA. Guess what !!!! I can't get anymore achievements.

v_thorne
04-30-2008, 08:05 PM

I was wondering the same thing, I'll look into it a bit later with my alternate testing account.

For now, updated as April 30th, 5:09pm EST.

xENVxGAMERSKREW
04-30-2008, 08:33 PM
sweet thanks now i know what games to rent hahaahhaha

Cheezbrgr
05-01-2008, 07:55 AM
Thanks for this. It helped heaps.

A way to remember the hyperspeed cheat is:

OBOYOBOY (orange blue orange yellow)

UNDERWALLY
05-01-2008, 05:57 PM
This thread should be STICKY, it's very helpful

UDGuy
05-01-2008, 06:34 PM
I believe with Blazing Angels you can submit codes and it unlocks achievements still.

CORPSE CRISIS
05-01-2008, 06:40 PM
I believe with Blazing Angels you can submit codes and it unlocks achievements still. yes that is true as i was talkin to my friend and he got the achievements when he used cheatcodes.

Caleb3030
05-03-2008, 07:56 PM
you can use some cheats on gta4 and u can still get the achievements like i got the last 5 mins on a 6star wanted by spawning a helicopter lol it was tight

chaoticthirty3
05-04-2008, 09:28 PM
i wish i knew the portal ones before i beet it

slabhammer
05-05-2008, 07:21 PM
you need to add most gta4 cheats to this list

Lord of Fate
05-07-2008, 06:43 AM
This thread should be STICKY, it's very helpful
I second that.

Renji Abari
05-08-2008, 04:07 AM
You can use cheat codes on Bully and still get achievements, why anyone would want to though is a bit crazy. It would ruin the game for me but at least two of my mates have cheated and have unlocked achievements.

EDIT: Also Tony Hawks proving ground you can tap in cheat codes and still unlock achievements.

imo cheats add more replayability and with them unlocking achievements thats even better, i just wish more games had cheats that still unlocked achievements and cheats in general, ive used cheat codes ever since the PSX days and cant really see myself ever stopping lol

Renji Abari
05-08-2008, 04:09 AM
you can use some cheats on gta4 and u can still get the achievements like i got the last 5 mins on a 6star wanted by spawning a helicopter lol it was tight

really the cheat for the helicopter unlocked the achievement for you? every website i went to said it disabled it. i got it an easier way though, just stayed at playboy x's house got up to 6 stars went inside and chilled until it popped.

kiwi18
05-08-2008, 04:12 AM
I do not think you can use cheats for GTAIV.

Renji Abari
05-08-2008, 04:15 AM
I do not think you can use cheats for GTAIV.

you can use the car cheats and still unlock achievements (i did) but the health ones and what not disable them until you die, or so i herd.

omgyjya_switch7
05-08-2008, 05:09 PM
On Shrek the Third you can use the money cheat to gain 10,000 credits for the shop and still unlock achievements. :) Unfortunately it is a one time only code. I believe it is 'Up, Up, Down, Up, Right, Left', entered whilst you are in the gift shop. :)

Raesvelgr
05-09-2008, 05:37 AM
I herd that using the cheats for king kong made it so you can't get the full thousand. this true?

v_thorne
05-09-2008, 07:14 PM
I herd that using the cheats for king kong made it so you can't get the full thousand. this true?

I didn't include that cheatcode. That's only if you unlock every level and only complete the ones needed for X achievement instead of doing them all.

ANIM4L
06-08-2008, 04:12 AM
Yes you can get 1000 with the codes, but be careful the game sometimes glitchs on one of the levels when cheats are active, use the search feature on the forum and look for "King Kong Cheat Glitch". I think that how I found out about it but that was a while ago. But once you get past the part where the guy throws you a tommy gun, you can activate them again.

Parkerktm
06-08-2008, 05:37 AM
I never even knew this existed, but it's a good guide.

You are missing quite a few of cheats though, just one off the top of my head is for NFS Prostreet

Unlockallthings (not sure what the code is though)

Try gamespot

Nightdragon
06-09-2008, 06:24 AM
Hey all, quick inquiry.

During "Meet the Robinsons", you find several blueprints for cheats such as infinite health and infinite items etc. Before investing materials into these items, does anyone know if achievements will unlock if they are active?

Just decided to post here before asking in the Meet the Robinsons forum cos its rather underpopulated :p

IRONMAN
06-09-2008, 06:27 AM
so this is pretty cool. If i ever play some of those other games on the list, i may use them.. I know this has been answered before, but its 100% certain by using the cheats listed, it will still allow you to get achievements?

mclinton92
06-09-2008, 06:37 AM
thanks, does the new lost planet work?

Nightdragon
06-09-2008, 05:37 PM
To answer my own quesiton, yes you can use the "cheats" in the "Meet the Robsinsons" game. Which could be added to the list.

You have to get a little bit through the game before you unlock the cheats, but they can be used and you will still get achievements. Currently I have two bosses left and invulnerability has endless uses against them ;)

Vista
06-09-2008, 07:21 PM
Portal cheats can be used for advanced maps and story not for challenges, just clearing that up if anyone is confused.

Method
06-09-2008, 08:14 PM
I think you should take the machine gun cheat out for King Kong (really if you use invincibilty that's all you need). I say that because if you use the machine gun on the Hayes level the game will glitch and you won't be able to finish the level. After that I just restarted the game and finished without cheats because I was afraid of another glitch.

P.S. I'm only 90% sure it's the machine gun cheat that causes the glitch and not the invincibilty one.

Groundogg
06-09-2008, 08:38 PM
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition and Lost Planet: Colonies.

These can only be used on easy mode, they can be used to get target markers.

+500 Thermal Energy (Can be used more than once)
Pause the game and enter: Up(2), Down(2), Left, Right, Left, Right, X, Y, RB+LB

Infinite Ammunition
Pause the game and enter: RT, RB, Y, X, Right, Down, Left, LB, LT, RT, RB, Y, X, Right, Down, Left, LB, LT, RT, LT, LB, RB, Y, Left, Down, X, RB+LB

Infinite Health (T-Eng will still go down)
Pause the game and enter: Down(3), Up, Y, Up, Y, Up, Y, Up(3), Down, X, Down, X, Down, X, Left, Y, Right, X, Left, Y, Right, X, RB+LB.

johnnyd
06-10-2008, 11:01 PM
Can someone reconfirm the GRAW ones? I tried using em, no confirmation, and i get shot up really fast...

deathchant
06-11-2008, 03:40 AM
Can someone reconfirm the GRAW ones? I tried using em, no confirmation, and i get shot up really fast...

i can confirm the GRAW cheats. played through the 'higher difficulty'. whatever the hell its called (insane) whatever. sometimes i had to enter them a few times in a row, but still work.

congrats on sticky v_thorne:drunk

[Waggly Bean]
06-11-2008, 10:06 AM
i can confirm the GRAW cheats. played through the 'higher difficulty'. whatever the hell its called (insane) whatever. sometimes i had to enter them a few times in a row, but still work.

congrats on sticky v_thorne:drunk

Yes they definitely do work, but they sometimes are a bit tricky to put them in. I've found that if you press the button combination quite fast it tends to work.

madgamer544
06-11-2008, 11:58 AM

yeah i can confirm these still work and get you the achievements, just last night i finished up farcry and got the full 1000 using the cheats the entire time, so they definitely still unlock achievements

JC
06-11-2008, 01:43 PM
Great idea! :)

Thanks!

Dspenny
06-12-2008, 08:22 PM
Awesome list, thanks.

YoungFate
06-13-2008, 12:58 AM
Lego Indiana Jones

You can still unlock achivments

<LI itxtvisited="1">Cheat (http://www.cheatcc.com/xbox360/legoindianajonestheoriginaladventurescheatscodes.h tml#) mode Enter one of the following codes on the blackboard in the Math classroom at Barnett College to unlock the corresponding option at the "Extras" menu. If you entered the code correctly, the name of the cheat will appear.
ResultCodeArtifact DetectorVIKED7 Beep BeepVNF59Q Character Treasure [Note 1]VIES2R Disarm EnemiesVKRNS9 Disguises4ID1N6 Fast BuildV83SLO Fast Dig378RS6 Fast FixFJ59WS FertilizerB1GW1F Ice Rink33GM7J InvincibilityB83EA1 Parcel DetectorVUT673 Poo Treasure [Note 2]WWQ1SA Regenerate HeartsMDLP69 Secret Characters [Note 3]3X44AA Silhouettes3HE85H Super ScreamVN3R7S Super Slap0P1TA5 Treasure x2VM4TS9 Treasure x4VLWEN3 Treasure x6V84RYS Treasure x8A72E1M Treasure x10VI3PS8 Treasure MagnetH86LA2
Note 1: Killed enemies will drop Studs.
Note 2: Animals will defecate Studs.
Note 3: This code unlocks Santa and a dancing girl as characters in two levels in Free Play mode.
<LI itxtvisited="1">Bonus characters Enter one of the following codes on the blackboard in the Math classroom at Barnett College to unlock the corresponding character for purchase:
CharacterCodeBarranca04EM94 Belloq (desert)CHN3YU Belloq (jungle)TDR197 Belloq (priest)VEO29L Boxer8246RB British officerVJ5TI9 British troopDJ5I2W British troop commanderB73EUA Captain KatangaVJ3TT3 ChatterlalENW936 Chucin3NK48T Colonel Dietrich2K9RKS Colonel Vogel8EAL4H Dancing girlC7EJ21 Desert digger12N68W Desert enemy officer2MK45O Desert masked banditN48SF0 Desert monkey man3RF6YJ Desert soldier4NSU7Q Desert swordsman1MK4RT Donovan3NFTU8 Dr. Schneider (desert)JSNRT9 Dr. Schneider (officer)VMJ5US Enemy BazookamanS93Y5R Enemy bazookamanMK83R7 Enemy butlerVJ48W3 Enemy communications officer1MF94R Enemy guardVJ7R51 Enemy guard (Nepal)YR47WM Enemy officer572E61 Enemy pilotB84ELP FedoraV75YSP First mate0GIN24 Grail knightNE6THI Hovitos tribesmanH0V1SS Indiana Jones (officer)VJ85OS Indiana Jones disguised4J8S4M Jungle guide24PF34 KaokanWMO46L Kazim (desert)3M29TJ Kazim (Venice)NRH23J Laoche2NK479 MaharajaNFK5N2 Major Toht13NS01 Mola RamFJUR31 Pankot assassin2NKT72 Pankot guardVN28RH Punjabi dignitaryKD48TN Punjabi village elder4682E1 Sherpa brawlerVJ37WJ Sherpa gunnerND762W Slave child0E3ENW ThuggeeVM683E Thuggee ChatterlalCNH4RY Thuggee priestT2R3F9 Thuggee slavedriverVBS7GW Willie DJVK93R7 Willie pajamasMEN4IP Wuhan3NSLT8

ANIM4L
06-13-2008, 01:13 PM
I think you should take the machine gun cheat out for King Kong (really if you use invincibilty that's all you need). I say that because if you use the machine gun on the Hayes level the game will glitch and you won't be able to finish the level. After that I just restarted the game and finished without cheats because I was afraid of another glitch.

P.S. I'm only 90% sure it's the machine gun cheat that causes the glitch and not the invincibilty one.
There are no more game glitchs after that level, that you can consider confirmed so just reactivate them after he throws the tommy gun. But as for Invincibilty, I just kept them all off till I got to Hayes its easy enough to do without them.

SgtShadowhawk
06-19-2008, 03:29 AM
I don't know if this is already mentioned but If I decided to put in the cheat on GH2 for all songs. Would that unlock the achievement to buy them from the store?

v_thorne
06-20-2008, 08:24 PM
I don't know if this is already mentioned but If I decided to put in the cheat on GH2 for all songs. Would that unlock the achievement to buy them from the store?

If it's up on the list, then yes. I believe it did for me. You just have to go into the store after entering the cheat.

P.S I'll update this list this coming Sunday. Thanks guys.

WarMachineBR
06-21-2008, 09:04 PM
I've already used Orange Box's cheats :p

Hammer 5O2
06-22-2008, 07:34 PM
Kung Fu Panda:

Enter the folowing codes in the in game cheats menu. None of the cheats affect any achievements.

All Multiplayer Characters - Left, Down, Left, Right, Down
Big Head Mode (Story Mode) - Down, Up, Left, Right, Right
Infinite Chi - Down, Right, Left, Up, Down
Invulnerability - Down, Down, Right, Up, Left
Dragon Warrior Outfit (Multiplayer Mode) - Left, Down, Right, Left, Up
4x Damage Multiplyer - Up, Down, Up, Right, Left

Method
06-24-2008, 06:57 AM
Kung Fu Panda:

Enter the folowing codes in the in game cheats menu. None of the cheats affect any achievements.

All Multiplayer Characters - Left, Down, Left, Right, Down
Big Head Mode (Story Mode) - Down, Up, Left, Right, Right
Infinite Chi - Down, Right, Left, Up, Down
Invulnerability - Down, Down, Right, Up, Left
Dragon Warrior Outfit (Multiplayer Mode) - Left, Down, Right, Left, Up
4x Damage Multiplyer - Up, Down, Up, Right, Left

For those that are skeptical, I can also confirm that these work and still unlock achievements.

quickhhh
06-24-2008, 02:46 PM
thanks for the list.

oSILENTGHOSTo
06-26-2008, 08:06 PM
Very nice list this will help me with those games that i normally wouldnt pick up

Monkeyman 8322
06-27-2008, 09:32 AM
Great list thanks

BTHR Zero X
06-29-2008, 08:21 AM
you need to update Lost Planet with this infromation

These codes only work during the Single Player Campaign Mode. To enter the codes, pause the game and enter the code. You don't have to enter them too fast to work. The codes only work on the current level and must be reactivated every level. You will hear a sound to confirm the code entry was successful. These codes only work on Easy Mode. You must re-enter them if you activate a cut seen or you some how die

+ 500 Thermal Energy
Pause the game and enter: Up(2), Down(2), Left, Right, Left, Right, X, Y, RB+LB (can be used up to Multiply times)

Infinite Ammunition
Pause the game and enter: RT, RB, Y, X, Right, Down, Left, LB, LT, RT, RB, Y, X, Right, Down, Left, LB, LT, RT, LT, LB, RB, Y, Left, Down, X, RB+LB

Infinite Health
Pause the game and enter: Down(3), Up, Y, Up, Y, Up, Y, Up(3), Down, X, Down, X, Down, X, Left, Y, Right, X, Left, Y, Right, X, RB+LB (T-ENG still goes down)

and add Lost Planet Colonies

These Cheats Work But Only On Easy Modes Of Campaign, Score Attack Mode and Trail Battle Mode. To enter the codes, pause the game and enter the code. You don't have to enter them too fast to work. The codes only work on the current level and must be reactivated every level or after every cut scene or you some how die. You will hear a sound to confirm the code entry was successful.

+ 500 Thermal Energy (can be used multiple times)

Pause the game and enter: Up(2), Down(2), Left, Right, Left, Right, X, Y, RB+LB

(When used in Trail Battle Mode it adds 500 Energy but also 500 points to your score i know it is cheap but if you want an easy Great Scorer Achievement this is the way to get it.)

Infinite Ammunition

Infinite Health (T-Eng still goes down)

Pause the game and enter: Down(3), Up, Y, Up, Y, Up, Y, Up(3), Down, X, Down, X, Down, X, Left, Y, Right, X, Left, Y, Right, X, RB+LB

Nerdz0r
06-29-2008, 07:03 PM
You should add the well known cheat for the game Gun, it's on a thread somewere, unless that's against the rules.

Crimson Ridley
06-29-2008, 07:11 PM
I'm pretty sure the Infinate NOS cheat on Need For Speed: Carbon lets you still unlock Achievements. I'll get back to you once I know for sure.

Justadd123
06-29-2008, 08:22 PM
I'm pretty sure the Infinate NOS cheat on Need For Speed: Carbon lets you still unlock Achievements. I'll get back to you once I know for sure.

I dont think it does, I remember not being able to do the 10 minute free run or ram 6 rhinos off the road because of using the infinite nos cheat.

Herr Doctor
06-30-2008, 12:12 AM
Grand Theft Auto 4
-Dial "2675550150" on the cell phone, Adds one star to Niko's wanted level
-Dial "2275550142" on the cell phone, Spawns Cognoscenti
-Dial "2275550175" on the cell phone, Spawns Comet
-Dial "2275550100" on the cell phone, Spawns FIB Buffalo
-Dial "9385550100" on the cell phone, Spawns Jetmax
-Dial "6255550100" on the cell phone, Spawns NRG-900
-Dial "6255550150" on the cell phone, Spawns Sanchez
-Dial "2275550168" on the cell phone, Spawns SuperGT
-Dial "2275550147" on the cell phone, Spawns Turismo
-Dial "4685550100" on the cell phone,Changes weather and brightness

Method
06-30-2008, 01:06 AM
You should add the well known cheat for the game Gun, it's on a thread somewere, unless that's against the rules.

Yeah, I know they deleted the thread with it once already. I think it may be against the site's rules (or was).

roy1751
06-30-2008, 07:43 PM
I believe with Blazing Angels you can submit codes and it unlocks achievements still.

Confirmed, here is a link to the codes.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=54999

Taker447
07-01-2008, 01:50 PM
Cheats for Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Conspiracy (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=791). These can be used and you are still able to unlock achievements.

Automatic shotgun Enter "ALWAYSANOBJECTIVE" as a code to replace the assault shotgun with an automatic shotgun.
Silenced light machine gun Enter "WHATTHEYMAKEYOUGIVE" as a code to replace the normal machine gun with a silenced machine gun.
Bonus concept art Enter "LASTCHANCEMARIE" as a code to unlock extra concept art.
Bonus music track Enter "JASONBOURNEISDEAD" as a code to unlock an extra music track.

Dropkick Weasel
07-02-2008, 01:46 PM
wow i didn't realize that there were so many games that you can just blast threw with cheats, and still get the achievements, I may actually rent a few of these now!

DeadlyFishy
07-02-2008, 05:33 PM
This is probably a dumb question, but..

If Lego Indiana Jones has usable cheats then what about Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy and Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga?

EvilestBean
07-02-2008, 05:56 PM
If i were to use the Invulnerability cheat for Kung Fu Panda and then there was an achievement for completing the game without dying and completing the game on hard would i still get the achievement?

Sorry for the stupid question lol help would be appreciated.:):):):)

Thanks EvilestBeanXX

xENVxGAMERSKREW
07-02-2008, 06:27 PM
They need to update the first couple posts of this to keep it up to date, or a link to a thread on the forum of the game where the cheats reside that way people in the forum also know of this.

Method
07-03-2008, 12:03 PM
If i were to use the Invulnerability cheat for Kung Fu Panda and then there was an achievement for completing the game without dying and completing the game on hard would i still get the achievement?

Thanks EvilestBeanXX

Everything you need to know for King Fu Panda 1000 gs is here:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?p=973381#post973381

Hope this helps :)

EvilestBean
07-03-2008, 12:29 PM
Everything you need to know for King Fu Panda 1000 gs is here:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?p=973381#post973381

Hope this helps :)
K cheers mate.:):)

knockton55
07-03-2008, 12:45 PM
Nice! I didn't know hardly any of these, easy achievements on the way :D

Bleeding Star
07-05-2008, 01:47 PM
HL2 Invincivility Cheat doesnt seem to work at all

jobys
07-06-2008, 07:36 AM
HL2 Invincivility Cheat doesnt seem to work at all

Morning bud.
I've just tried all the cheats and they work.

I put my health back at 100 with the +25 cheat, and then used the invincibility cheat.

Bleeding Star
07-06-2008, 12:01 PM
i see, well my health was like 68 so maybe I have to be at 100 health, shall try when Im next on it :)

xnvy
07-07-2008, 05:43 AM
Even though this is a great list. I'm not going to try any of them. I trusted a bunch of people when they said that the silver surfer cheat still let me get achievements in MUA. Guess what !!!! I can't get anymore achievements. Damn, that sucks that's why I don't use cheats. Great list by the way.

deathchant
07-07-2008, 08:26 PM
guitar hero: aerosmith

enter no fail cheat: G + R, B, G + R, G + Y, B, G + Y, R + Y, O, R + Y, G + Y, Y, G + Y, G + R

enable no fail cheat, then do co-op songs in main setlist. do all the songs on the same difficulties. i only hit one note per song to make sure i 'passed it'. after you complete all the songs as 'lead guitarist' OR 'bass/rythem' then go turn off no fail cheat, play 'train kept a rollin' and fail. achievement unlock. i tried failing a different song and it didnt unlock. rinse and repeat with other

Zach ZL
07-08-2008, 07:51 PM
Don't know if this has been said but it's not on there. GrosBras for King Kong (one shot kills on regular enemies)

Pashos
07-08-2008, 08:15 PM
Grand Theft Auto 4
-Dial "2675550150" on the cell phone, Adds one star to Niko's wanted level
-Dial "2275550142" on the cell phone, Spawns Cognoscenti
-Dial "2275550175" on the cell phone, Spawns Comet
-Dial "2275550100" on the cell phone, Spawns FIB Buffalo
-Dial "9385550100" on the cell phone, Spawns Jetmax
-Dial "6255550100" on the cell phone, Spawns NRG-900
-Dial "6255550150" on the cell phone, Spawns Sanchez
-Dial "2275550168" on the cell phone, Spawns SuperGT
-Dial "2275550147" on the cell phone, Spawns Turismo
-Dial "4685550100" on the cell phone,Changes weather and brightness

yeah you have to had the GTA IV cheats
i can confim that none of these cheats block any achievements

Eternal
07-10-2008, 03:11 AM
It matters what you're using them for. For example, if you spawn an Annihilator it will block all achievements that are related to helicopter flying (ie: the go under the bridges one).

Antdogg50
07-11-2008, 04:25 PM
It doesn't block the achievements in GTA 4 if you use the codes.. I know for a fact because I used the code to get the helicoptor and used it to fly under allthe bridges and guess what... Achievement Unlocked

8BitSoul
07-11-2008, 08:21 PM
Great list:)

Does the Half Life 2 cheats only work for HL2, or for Episode One & Two as well?

Method
07-12-2008, 04:28 PM
Great list:)

Does the Half Life 2 cheats only work for HL2, or for Episode One & Two as well?

Cheats work for all episodes.

Randomnutta
07-12-2008, 04:44 PM
bugga me i didnt know hardly any on this list.. well done!!

angie1313
07-14-2008, 03:36 PM
Pretty sweet list man. Wish I knew about some of these earlier.

cobalos
07-14-2008, 11:20 PM
A very nice list! I will try out atleast the HL2 ones.

A small addition to the G.R.A.W cheats: you must enter the pause menu, press & hold LT+RT+back while entering the codes.

j schnitz
07-15-2008, 02:52 AM
thanx!!!!!!

AFROxMANN
07-15-2008, 03:23 AM
thanks for the really great list

b3nnyth3gr33k
07-15-2008, 01:44 PM
sweet list dude

Suprachris
07-15-2008, 01:47 PM
I didn't find the Gun cheat code mentioned here :?

You can use it to choose a level, a checkpoint and then get some achievements just by walking 3 seconds in the end of a level...

Method
07-15-2008, 02:15 PM
I didn't find the Gun cheat code mentioned here :?

You can use it to choose a level, a checkpoint and then get some achievements just by walking 3 seconds in the end of a level...

yeah, it was mentioned by Nerz0r on the previous page. I know they deleted the thread with it in the GUN forum once already. I think it may be against the site's rules (or was).

CAVALIERKINGL23
07-16-2008, 03:09 AM
really cool and useful list. I can't wait to try them if they really don't diable achievements. should make things a piece of cake!

Justadd123
07-16-2008, 02:15 PM
Is there a reason that The Godfather cheats arnt listed here?

Zach ZL
07-16-2008, 09:26 PM
Anyone confirm the Bully Scholarship Edition cheats dont disable achievements?

EvilestBean
07-16-2008, 09:44 PM
Anyone confirm the Bully Scholarship Edition cheats dont disable achievements?
I can definatly 100% confirm that cheats for Bully DONT disable achievements because I used the cheats for bully and I still got 1000/1000. :):):):)

Zach ZL
07-16-2008, 09:48 PM
Thanks a ton.

EvilestBean
07-16-2008, 09:54 PM
Thanks a ton.
Your welcome, and good luck with the game:):)

Kris Caswell
07-17-2008, 05:09 AM
Great list... I might need to give some of these a try. As long as they are gauranteed to still be able to unlock achievements.

Morty
07-18-2008, 01:12 PM
Nice list! im going to use the bully one becuase im too intressted in the game but if i can get acheivments then why not!
thanks again plus the far ctu onmes work because this game is really hard without them :)

antnie
07-19-2008, 09:58 PM
I think you can use Godfather cheats and Blazing Angels cheats and still get achievements.

plumbpist
07-20-2008, 01:24 AM
...I used the code to get the helicoptor and used it to fly under allthe bridges and guess what... Achievement Unlocked

I did this too, got the achievement...

Hitchcock
07-20-2008, 05:38 AM
someone should note that if you use cheats in Peter Jackson's King Kong it prevents you from getting the "Completed Game" achievement.

Morty
07-20-2008, 04:58 PM
Blazing Angles 1 also has cheats here they are and i beleive unlock acheivments..

Unlock All Missions and Planes
On the main menu, hold L Trigger and R Trigger together while pressing X, LB, RB, Y, Y, RB, LB, X.
God Mode (Enemy Bullets Only)
While playing, pause the game. Now hold L Trigger while pressing X, Y, Y, X. Then hold R Trigger while pressing Y, X, X, Y. Enter this code again to disable it.
Increased Attack Power
While playing, pause the game. Now hold L Trigger while pressing LB, LB, RB. Then hold R Trigger while pressing RB, RB, LB. Enter this code again to disable it.

sorry if this has been said but i cant see it on the list.
Also correct me if they dont unlock acheivments!

McLaren V12
07-21-2008, 10:12 PM
The cheats for Ghost Recon AW. when entering the codes in the pause menu, hold Right trigger + Left trigger + Back button before entering the codes. The Invincibility and team invincibility worked this way but i couldn't get the unlimited ammo to work. I will try some more but someone should confirm this. Thanks for starting this thread!

smashngrab77
07-22-2008, 12:51 AM
thanks for the codes

Ryan2099
07-22-2008, 12:54 AM
Sweet list:woop:

BootlegWarrior6
07-22-2008, 02:36 AM
LEgo indiana jones cheats let you receive acheivements!!

dvdmanpa
07-24-2008, 05:00 PM
can anyone confirm if the guitar hero aerosmith no fail cheat actually works and does not disable the achievements. also is there a no fail cheat for guitar hero 2 or 3?

Kris Caswell
07-25-2008, 01:55 AM
Is this list still being updated? I hate using cheats really but there are some games that I just wish to get through. I feel like I have so many and would just like to start to finish some that I have before I start to buy new ones.

Using these will hopefully help me catch up quicker and finish off some games.

brian101
07-25-2008, 06:52 AM
thanks for the list I'll have to bookmark these for future references. Arrr I can't believe I played KING KONG without cheats, man that is the worst game.

narcolepticshee
07-25-2008, 06:56 AM
Great Thread! I will be interested in seeing what other games have cheats that still let you unlock achievements!

Peace

Da CRU Mughhh
07-25-2008, 07:49 AM
Blazing Angles 1 also has cheats here they are and i beleive unlock acheivments..

Unlock All Missions and Planes
On the main menu, hold L Trigger and R Trigger together while pressing X, LB, RB, Y, Y, RB, LB, X.

Be warned of this one, if you use it you will not get the Collector achievement worth 125! for collecting all planes!

Superacdcfan
07-25-2008, 05:46 PM
Too bad the portal cheats don't work for the challenges...POO =(

deathchant
07-26-2008, 05:27 PM
can anyone confirm if the guitar hero aerosmith no fail cheat actually works and does not disable the achievements. also is there a no fail cheat for guitar hero 2 or 3?

only works for co-op. will disable achievements, but you turn it off after youve played through the entire setlist on lead or bass. then go fail a song and it pops. gh3 had an update that stopped this from working, but if you clear your cache and dont update, it will work, again for co-op only. gh2 has no achievements for playing all songs on lead or bass so it would be pointless to use this method.

roy1751
07-30-2008, 03:39 AM
Tomb Raider Anniversary should be on the list, cheat codes confirmed working for achievements right in the guide.

EvilestBean
07-31-2008, 07:16 PM
Hi, do you HAVE to complete the time trials on Tomb Raider Annerversairy for the cheats, or is there another way of using cheats without having to unlock them? Thanks for any help that is given.

BTHR Zero X
07-31-2008, 08:13 PM
yes in both Tomb Raider games you need to unlock the cheats before you can use them so its fairly point less having them on the list

EvilestBean
07-31-2008, 11:29 PM
yes in both Tomb Raider games you need to unlock the cheats before you can use them so its fairly point less having them on the list
Yh i was thinking that lol, cheers for the help.

undyingone
08-05-2008, 06:05 AM
yea this thread is useful i used codes in tony hawk:PG like a preist quotes a bible lol

undyingone
08-05-2008, 06:20 AM
srry for double post

ive got cheats that wont disable achievements for GTAIV
just pop open the phone anytime and enter these and for anyone who didnt know you can open the phone again and scroll down to cheats and press a on any one you want (anything with a * next to it im not sure about)

*equip bat,handgun,shotgun,MP-10,M4,sniper rifle,RPG,grenades:486-555-0100
*equip knife,cocktails,handgun,shotgun,uzi,AK47,sniper rifle,RPG:486-555-0150
*change weather:468-555-0100
Song info:948-555-0100
spawn annihilator:359-555-0100
spawn cognoscenti:227-555-0142
spawn comet:227-555-0175
spawn FBI buffalo:227-555-0100
spawn jetmax(boat):938-555-0100
Spawn NRG-900:625-555-0100
spawn sanchez:625-555-0150
spawn super GT:227-555-0168
Spawn turismo:227-555-0147

restore armor&health,remove & raise wanted level all disable a certain achievement but not all

a lil add on for the vehicle cheats you can press a repeatedly b4 the car drops to change the color of it just look up a lil and keep pressin untill the color of choice appears

J.Waddo
08-05-2008, 02:32 PM
Whenever I use the cheat codes for King Kong it always freezes at the end of level 2.

ferrara316
08-05-2008, 07:58 PM
what about GUN? that level skip cheat works for the beaten the game on "such and such" difficulty

undyingone
08-06-2008, 01:10 AM
what about GUN? that level skip cheat works for the beaten the game on "such and such" difficulty
never knew that

by chance what is that cheat it could be added to this list

Caleb3030
08-06-2008, 10:27 AM
MLB 2k7 you can use the super bunt cheat and get homers towards achievement
plus it looks hilarious seeing a bunt go out da park lol

jock_o69
08-06-2008, 08:09 PM
Nice! I had no idea i could cheat on the orange box!

Tubby 94
08-08-2008, 02:14 PM
Its confirmed using cheats for LEGO: indiana jones will still unlock acheivements (exept for invincibility)

Cheezbrgr
08-09-2008, 06:57 AM
New GH:A achievements. I've verified that you can still unlock stuff

Unlock All
Press Red + Yellow, [Green + Red] two times, [Red + Yellow] two times, Green + Red, [Red + Yellow] two times, [Green + Red] two times, [Red + Yellow] two times, Green + Red, Red + Yellow, Red + Blue to unlock all songs in Quick Play mode.

Big Lou83
08-10-2008, 05:04 PM
This is a awesome list, thanks dude.

Darth Rankine
08-10-2008, 06:06 PM
Sweet list guys. I hope you stick around for a while with periodic updates.

Namaste
08-12-2008, 06:17 PM

Thanks EvilestBeanXX

Why are you even playing a game like that? :rolleyes:

Taker447
08-12-2008, 07:59 PM
Why are you even playing a game like that? :rolleyes:

because he likes it perhaps... everybody has different tastes in games. ;)

Originally Posted by Hitchcock http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?p=1014941#post1014941)
someone should note that if you use cheats in Peter Jackson's King Kong it prevents you from getting the "Completed Game" achievement.

I can confirm that you CAN unlock this whilst using cheats.

moomoocowsly
08-12-2008, 11:22 PM
I can confirm that you CAN unlock this whilst using cheats.

He was referring to using the level skip cheat to just play the levels required for each achievement. You don't get the final one if you do it that way, but it only takes an hour or so for the other 800 points.

xENVxGAMERSKREW
08-13-2008, 03:33 PM
niice i didnt know about the lego indy cheats

need to rerent that game.. although some one always takes it out but they always have a million copies of GTA4, halo, and any sports game but only 1 copy of 20 random 360 games spread out over the years...:mad:

Sir Tojo
08-14-2008, 05:58 PM
does the need or speed pro street still work?

Rutawitz
08-14-2008, 09:21 PM
can i point out that some cheats for gta 4 wont disable the achievements?

xENVxGAMERSKREW
08-14-2008, 10:10 PM
can i point out that some cheats for gta 4 wont disable the achievements? Yeah we know it even tells you what achievements you cant get when you insert the cheat code at the top left hand corner.

zI Beef Iz
08-14-2008, 10:52 PM
Rather embarrassingly, I am currently stuck on a mission on Bully and keep dying. I wasn't aware that you could cheat and still get the achievements, does this still work? I could use the cheat to get past the mission I'm stuck on and do the rest of the missions if these cheats still work whilst unlocking the achievements. Can't believe I've never seen this thread! :p

Method
08-14-2008, 11:03 PM
Rather embarrassingly, I am currently stuck on a mission on Bully and keep dying. I wasn't aware that you could cheat and still get the achievements, does this still work? I could use the cheat to get past the mission I'm stuck on and do the rest of the missions if these cheats still work whilst unlocking the achievements. Can't believe I've never seen this thread! :p

Yes, I just did Bully, with cheats, about a month ago and it still unlocks achievements.

zI Beef Iz
08-14-2008, 11:07 PM
Yes, I just did Bully, with cheats, about a month ago and it still unlocks achievements.

Great, thanks. I'll give it a go over the weekend. :)

Eternal
08-18-2008, 10:34 AM
You should add the King Kong one hit kills cheat: GrosBras.

A revolver will kill a dinosaur :P

Namaste
08-22-2008, 02:42 AM
I have a silly question and maybe it has been answered already but can XBL ban you for using those cheat codes on those games excessively? I wouldn't think so but I could be wrong.

Thanks.

eXiled Killah
08-22-2008, 03:25 AM
I have a silly question and maybe it has been answered already but can XBL ban you for using those cheat codes on those games excessively? I wouldn't think so but I could be wrong.

Thanks.

I would say no. These cheats are put in by the programmers themselves and therefore are not 'cheating the system' like glitching or gamesaving.

Wargasm
08-22-2008, 03:31 AM
wow great list thank you im gonna go get started on bully and orange box

SpeedKills3255
08-22-2008, 03:39 AM
wow great list thank you im gonna go get started on bully and orange box
u don't have bully bruce. u lyin bitch!

ConclusionZ
08-23-2008, 07:09 AM
Wow thanks! I never knew you could have cheats in Orange Box

itsmatt338
08-25-2008, 03:19 AM
wow i just found out that the Orange Box had some, way after I finished it!

blaize2309
08-26-2008, 12:26 AM
:woop:Thanks man good thread mite help me on nfs

yanks2008
08-26-2008, 04:24 PM
Wow for the first time today I looked at this thread. Lol it probably could've helped me when I did Bully.

Neonice
08-27-2008, 08:33 AM
Thanks for all the tips. This will make stuff much easier!

eXiled Killah
08-27-2008, 10:42 PM
Just my observation.....but this thread is a stickied thread. It could use some MAJOR clean up as well as updating.;)

ShandyBass
08-27-2008, 10:59 PM
I THINK (Notice the word think) that gta4 disables them

Neonice
08-28-2008, 11:22 AM
I THINK (Notice the word think) that gta4 disables them

As far as I know GTA 4 disables some achievements when you start to cheats. The cheats have to be 'off' for them to be achieved :(;)

Steelhead
08-30-2008, 12:04 AM
I can't seem to get them to work. Do you simply hit pause, then enter the code? I tried it several times and it hasn't worked yet.

I thought maybe an update killed the codes, so I cleared my cache and denied the update....the codes still didn't work for me. It must be the way I am entering them or something :confused:

deathchant
08-30-2008, 07:58 PM
I can't seem to get them to work. Do you simply hit pause, then enter the code? I tried it several times and it hasn't worked yet.

I thought maybe an update killed the codes, so I cleared my cache and denied the update....the codes still didn't work for me. It must be the way I am entering them or something :confused:

it must be the way youre entering them. been a while since i did it, but are you sure you are holding in the buttons that you need to hold in? they definately wouldnt do an update on a game that old.

gamerdude26
08-31-2008, 04:07 AM
o these could come in handy for da future..thx for post

Arrival12345
08-31-2008, 08:25 PM
I am gonna try these right away :D :woop:

YouStayClassy
09-01-2008, 06:26 AM
Only if you use the Level Select cheat. You can still use the God move/weapon ones (except for the aforementioned machine gun in that one level) and get that last 200 points.

ftpking
09-04-2008, 02:39 AM
Any of these codes, actually give you any achievements just for entering in the code?

Meaning you boot up the game, enter the lvl enter the code, and bam u get some points?

Keytta
09-04-2008, 02:26 PM

You need to hold down RT, LT, and the back button and then enter the codes. if you do it too slow it doesnt work, you will here a musical sound when it takes.

v_thorne
09-10-2008, 12:36 AM
I am going to be doing clean up of this thread tonight.

I do apologize the lack of updating. I had personal issues then I've been moving from one town to another.

I wish I had reserved more posts :/

EDIT:
I've gone through every single page. 1-6. Read every individual post and updated this thread. If your suggestions are not on the list, then I deemed them irrelevant. Take no offense.

Thanks to everyone for their help and contributions, it's greatly appreciated. Thanks for your patience, and I'm glad you all are enjoying and using this thread.

Now that things are back on track in my life I'll be updating consistantly.

StarmanX22
09-20-2008, 03:58 AM
does the force unleashed cheats still let u get achievements? cause i know some where if u pre ordered it u got a cheat code that let u play as a storm tropper or something.. and if it didnt let u get achievements with cheats then why would they do that?

Dodgekfc
09-22-2008, 06:48 PM
i dont ever use cheats but im going to use them for these games
blazing angles
cars 2
kung fu panda
king kong
that right there is a easy 4000 in a week i need to get king kong nd kung fu panda soon tho thanks for these this will help big time

b3nnyth3gr33k
09-22-2008, 06:52 PM
i might use the tony hawk proving ground ones

Raider
09-22-2008, 07:07 PM
Any word on The Force Unleashed? Sith Lord is tough. I imagine infinite force would help a lot.

Dodgekfc
09-22-2008, 08:06 PM
for the cheat on blazing angles does it have to be put in at the title
menu or during a mission

v_thorne
09-22-2008, 09:26 PM
for the cheat on blazing angles does it have to be put in at the title
menu or during a mission

I have it right on there.

Agent Aero
10-03-2008, 09:04 PM
Shouldn't the 'No Fail' cheat on guitar hero 3 be on there? It works if you clear your cache. But im not sure if the cheat works in Single player or Co-op Career only.

deathchant
10-03-2008, 09:28 PM
the no fail cheat will not work in solo career.

paddymaster
10-05-2008, 01:21 PM
that will help me with half life cheers

Mr.Plasmid
10-05-2008, 09:27 PM

What is that cheat i would really like to know that on.

v_thorne
10-05-2008, 10:05 PM
Shouldn't the 'No Fail' cheat on guitar hero 3 be on there? It works if you clear your cache. But im not sure if the cheat works in Single player or Co-op Career only.

It's a glitch. Since you have to go through several steps to perform it. Not a cheat that will still unlock an achievement legit. It can always be found in the GH3 thread anyway.

What is that cheat i would really like to know that on.

Welcome to the site.
Please feel free to open your eyes and read the actual first post, it has the Gun cheat. And this thread has been updated for nearly a month now.

Raider
10-06-2008, 12:02 AM
Any answers on the Force Unleashed cheats?

Chaosflare
10-06-2008, 01:31 AM
Well, all cheats for Lego Batman allow achievements to be unlocked; but that's a given. After all, it's a Lego game. xP

ApochWeiss
10-06-2008, 02:59 PM
I was told that there was a game, I think a live arcade game, that you can enter some cheat codes in, and it literally unlocks all the achievements. They are all "unlock suchandsuch" for points. Any truth to this fact? And no, I didn't read the entire post, I'm on my way to bed and just found this thread.

tmg100
10-08-2008, 09:49 AM
Enter these at the cheat entry menu in options, these can also be enabled and disabled when ever you like.

All tracks and vehicles

Enter "SHOWTIME" as a code to unlock all tracks and vehicles.

All parts

Enter "SUPERMAX" as a code to unlock all parts. (this means you can buy a vehicle and its fully upgraded already, no need to buy upgrades thus saving loads of money and time)

Ragingchickens3
10-10-2008, 08:30 PM
Of course the only game on this list that I have, I already did that. Still a great list though.

Screwface89
10-10-2008, 11:28 PM
This list comes in handy every now and again when lovefilm send me out a game from this list.

Gerror
10-12-2008, 09:51 AM
Brothers in arms cheats let you unlock achievemtns. The recon cheat even unlocks all the recon point achievements!

Screwface89
10-12-2008, 01:39 PM
Just to confirm that the brothers in arms cheats dont disable achievements for anyone that might be skeptical.

Steve50013
10-12-2008, 06:19 PM
Place A Portal on Any Surface: Y,A,B,A,B,Y,Y,A,<,>

Will not let you unlock the portal challenge achievements like aperture science.

Unless the game glitched and now allows you to do so.

xxFUZZINATRIXxx
10-13-2008, 12:06 AM
Nice posts here .

Jappe XBA
10-13-2008, 10:59 AM
Nice list, thanks! Got three achievements on Lost Planet with these cheats :locked

Soggy Muffin
10-14-2008, 01:43 AM
So you're saying I can use the invincible cheat in Kung Fu Panda and easily get the beat the game without dying and beat a level without getting hit achievements?

Chaosflare
10-19-2008, 12:57 AM
Dead Space has codes?! Holy crap! xD

I'm actually even more interested in it now. xD

FuZioN
10-19-2008, 02:19 AM
Thanks i didnt know the lego Indian Jones cheats!:Bounce:

kikkoman
10-20-2008, 06:24 AM
nice this will be handy

nukefarmer
10-27-2008, 09:35 PM
Thanks for this thread oh
Need for speed most wanted

Unlock Junkman Engine
Entry Location:
At the start screen.

Press Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Up, Down to unlock the Junkman engine in the One Stop Shop.

Pretty sure that works cause i used it and i got a couple achieves before my friends disc broke

El Chimpi
10-30-2008, 06:05 AM
good stuff I might start using them especially for the Bully game one.

El Chimpi
10-30-2008, 06:07 AM
I was told that there was a game, I think a live arcade game, that you can enter some cheat codes in, and it literally unlocks all the achievements. They are all "unlock suchandsuch" for points. Any truth to this fact? And no, I didn't read the entire post, I'm on my way to bed and just found this thread.

I had heard of that arcade game too but I think that was done with a mod which is entirely illegal

leepoa1
10-30-2008, 10:20 PM
the only cheats that dont affect achievements are the vehicle cheats hoped thos helped

EvilestBean
10-30-2008, 11:24 PM
So you're saying I can use the invincible cheat in Kung Fu Panda and easily get the beat the game without dying and beat a level without getting hit achievements?
Yes but you wont get the achievement "Complete the game without Dying" IF you fall of a ledge or something like that because technically you will die.

Hope this helps.

a_snaii
11-04-2008, 12:28 AM
I'm not sure if anyone else has already mentioned this, but under The Orange Box(Half Life 2) The cheat code for Infinate Health is listed twice...
Hope this helps
- Snail

SNYPER E
11-07-2008, 12:53 AM
Infinite Spears On King Kong <3

Malikkr
11-07-2008, 03:40 AM
Did not know that about Kung Fu Panda, really helpful, thx

IXI Icetray IXI
11-14-2008, 12:28 AM
THIS IS NOT AN EXAGGERATION!!! This is probally the best thread ever made my a mortal human being I freaking love you man!!!

Cheezbrgr
11-16-2008, 01:59 AM
Does the unlock all songs code for GHWT disable achievements>?

Jappe XBA
11-16-2008, 03:25 PM
Does those Portal cheats work on Portal Still Alive also? :p

Bahamut
11-16-2008, 03:54 PM
I think 3 Saint's Row 2 cheats that allow you to unlock 3 vehicles (One of which I hear makes 1 achievement a lot easier) can be used without messing with achievements.

Cheats are...
GyroDaddy #4976
UFO Destroy #728237
Peewee Mini Bike #7266837

Might wanna double check or have someone else confirm this, the cheats are used from the cellphone as well in the game. Press Start while in free roam, drag over to the phone and dial the numbers and press call.

Also, side note... Got all the cheat code info and what not from this thread: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=95978

DreadZer0
11-16-2008, 06:17 PM
The Orange Box:
(Note: Enter these can be entered at anytime, on any level.)
Half-Life 2
Invincibility: LB,^,RB,^,LB,LB,^,RB,RB,^
Restore Health by 25: ^,^,v,v,<,>,<,>,B,A
Restore Ammo for Current Weapon: Y,B,A,X,RB,Y,X,A,B,RB
Portal
(Note: Link (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=70412) for how to use the cheats in challenges.)
Place A Portal on Any Surface: YABABYYA,<,>
Create Box: v,BABY,v,BABY
Invincibility: LB,^,RB,^,LB,LB,^,RB,RB,^

WHY DID I NOT KNOW THIS!

Going to play orange box when i'm wating to boost now...

Legend Has It 1
11-17-2008, 06:45 AM
awesome list.

martdude16
11-17-2008, 04:09 PM
Nice thank you.

ChillcoRE
11-23-2008, 04:34 PM
Too bad the Portal cheats disable all of the special chambers like Least Steps etc :(

ThChronicSmoker
11-28-2008, 09:42 AM
Cheating is the same as those who quit online matches all the time. it's their porogative that they have paid their money and should be allowed to play the game the way they want.

Method
11-28-2008, 04:58 PM
The cheat codes for Disney's Bolt don't disable achievements. You just can't use cheats on the levels needed for the sneaky sneaky achievement. The cheats are as follows:

Left - Right - Up - Down - Unlimited Enhanced Vision
Right - Left - Left - Up - Down - Right - Unlimited Gas Mines
Right - Up - Right - Up - Left - Down - Unlimited Ground Pound
Down - Down - Up - Left - Unlimited Invulnerability
Left - Left - Up - Right - Unlimited Laser Eyes
Left - Down - Down - Down - Unlimited Stealth Camo
Right - Left -Left - Up - Down - Up - Unlimited Super Bark

Lightss
11-28-2008, 07:02 PM
Nice, I can use this for Bully.:p

Sgt T Dogg
11-29-2008, 07:21 AM
Hey guys i know that on Brothers In Arms:Hells Highway you can unlock the 3 'Recon' (Recon:Gold,Recon:Silver and Recon:Bronze) achievements by entering a code from the limited edtion version of the game and you can also unlock a secret finder to help you find the hidden Kilroys.

Gebadire
11-29-2008, 07:26 PM
I was just coming here to say about the Brothers in Arms cheats, and how you can unlock the recon achievements with the code, but the post above beat me to it...

Also...

I think 3 Saint's Row 2 cheats that allow you to unlock 3 vehicles (One of which I hear makes 1 achievement a lot easier) can be used without messing with achievements.

Cheats are...
GyroDaddy #4976
UFO Destroy #728237

Might wanna double check or have someone else confirm this...

I put these three codes in before I started playing any of the game as they came in the box, and I have now got about a third of the achievements, to they havn't stopped me, so I think these could go up...

Jaystar
11-29-2008, 07:36 PM

Cheats are...
GyroDaddy #4976
UFO Destroy #728237

Might wanna double check or have someone else confirm this, the cheats are used from the cellphone as well in the game. Press Start while in free roam, drag over to the phone and dial the numbers and press call.

Also, side note... Got all the cheat code info and what not from this thread: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=95978

Yes they do not Disable Achievements.

Jappe XBA
11-29-2008, 08:25 PM
On Tomb Raider Legend: Don't you need to complete the time trials first to get your hands on to those cheats? :eek::eek::eek:

Lebowski
11-29-2008, 11:38 PM
There were cheats for Lost Planet :eek:

*Goes out and buys the game again*
[Does anyone know if they work on Colonies edition?]

Jappe XBA
11-30-2008, 02:33 PM
Lebowski: Yes they do work in Colonies also. But only in Easy difficulty, so you get propably 3 achievements worth 5GS each with these cheats...

adamf4i
12-04-2008, 08:09 PM
guitar hero 3 , unlock everything does not work

unless im doing something wrong fill me in?

deathchant
12-04-2008, 10:04 PM
guitar hero 3 , unlock everything does not work

unless im doing something wrong fill me in?

im pretty sure you have to go to the store or whatever its called, and it unlocks everything after that.

it wont make the beep noise after you strum the cheat, but if you entered it right and then go to the shop i think it should work

adamf4i
12-04-2008, 10:07 PM
go to the store then go into the cheat place and enter a cheat? or how exactly are you sopposed to key in the sequence???

Thunder cg
12-04-2008, 10:10 PM
The brothers in arms achievements do not disable if you put the cheats on!

deathchant
12-06-2008, 06:27 AM
go to the store then go into the cheat place and enter a cheat? or how exactly are you sopposed to key in the sequence???

you enter the cheat in the cheats section, you key it in exactly how its listed on the first page of this thread. after you have entered it, it wont make a noise like the other cheats will make after the correct keying is in. after you correctly put the unlock everything cheat, then go to career, then go to the store. it should unlock once in the store.

adamf4i
12-06-2008, 08:41 PM
how exactly do you key in the like o+r and o+b , do you hold the 2 down and strum then let of and ahold the other ones it says + to and strum those

AchieveOrLeave
12-08-2008, 02:27 PM
damn i never knew so many games you can use cheats on :]]]

doomey
12-08-2008, 03:00 PM
taggity tag

OnEdEcK
12-09-2008, 08:51 AM
anybody know any cheats that don't lock achievements for facebreaker?
This game is driving me insane in the membrane!!

Thanks

v_thorne
12-09-2008, 06:39 PM
how exactly do you key in the like o+r and o+b , do you hold the 2 down and strum then let of and ahold the other ones it says + to and strum those

Hold down Orange and Red, strum then hold down Orange and Blue, strum. Singles, such as Green, are strummed alone.

Martin237
12-09-2008, 08:24 PM
do the guitar hero cheats still work cus i tried to put them in and nothing happened

Malikkr
12-09-2008, 09:06 PM
Does anyone know if there's a infinite force or invincebility cheat codes for the Force Unleashed.

Monkeyman 8322
12-09-2008, 09:08 PM
Her are quite a few cheats for it
Successfully complete the first mission. Pause the game, and select the "Input Code" option. Then, enter one of the following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function. Alternately, successfully complete the first mission. After gaining access to the Rogue Shadow, you will have the ability enable cheat codes. While on board your ship between missions, select "Extras", then the "Enter Code" option. Enter one of the following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function. Note: Enabling a costume code may prevent some intermissions sequences from being viewed. The game cannot be saved and some achievements cannot be earned when non-costume codes are enabled. To bypass this, reach a checkpoint in a new area after enabling the code(s), then intentionally die, exit to the main menu, and select "Continue". Manually save your game, then quit to the Xbox 360 Dashboard. Continue your saved game to be able to manually save and earn achievements with the code(s) in effect. Note: This must be done before finishing a level, otherwise your profile will be flagged as using cheat codes.

Maximum Force powers
Enter "KATARN" as a code.

Maximum Force Push ranks
Enter "EXARKUN" as a code.

Maximum Force Repulse ranks
Enter "DATHOMIR" as a code.

Maximum Saber Throw ranks
Enter "ADEGAN" as a code.

Amplified lightsaber damage
Enter "LIGHTSABER" or "COUNTDOOKU" as a code.

All Force Talents
Enter "JOCASTA" as a code to unlock all Force Talents.

All lightsaber crystals
Enter "HURRIKANE" as a code to unlock all lightsaber crystals. Note: Enabling this code will remove all lightsaber related Holocrons on the current saved game file, thus blocking the "Holocron Collector" achievement from being earned. -From: Paul Koven

All costumes
Enter "SOHNDANN" as a code to unlock all 32 costumes. -From: Paul Koven

All databank entries
Enter "OSSUS" as a code to unlock all databank entries.

All combos
Enter "MOLDYCROW" as a code to unlock all combos.

Aerial Ambush combo
Enter "VENTRESS" as a code to unlock the Aerial Ambush combo.

Aerial Assault combo
Enter "EETHKOTH" as a code to unlock the Aerial Assault combo.

Aerial Blast combo
Enter "YADDLE" as a code to unlock the Aerial Blast combo.

Lightning Bomb combo
Enter "MASSASSI" as a code to unlock the Lightning Bomb combo.

Lightning Grenade combo
Enter "RAGNOS" as a code to unlock the Lightning Grenade combo.

Lightsaber Impale combo
Enter "BRUTALSTAB" as a code to unlock the Lightsaber Impale combo.

Saber Slam combo
Enter "PLOKOON" as a code to unlock the Saber Slam combo.

Saber Sling combo
Enter "KITFISTO" as a code to unlock the Saber Sling combo.

Sith Saber Flurry combo
Enter "LUMIYA" as a code to unlock the Sith Saber Flurry combo.

Sith Slash combo
Enter "DARAGON" as a code to unlock the Sith Slash combo.

Sith Throw combo
Enter "SAZEN" as a code to unlock the Sith Throw combo.

New combo
Enter "FREEDON" as a code to unlock a new combo.

New combo
Enter "MARAJADE" as a code to unlock a new combo.

Play as Emperor Palpatine
Enter "MASTERMIND" as a code to unlock Emperor Palpatine.

Play as General Rahm Kota
Enter "MANDALORE" as a code to unlock General Rahm Kota.

Play as General Rahm Kota (drunken)
Enter "HARDBOILED" as a code to unlock General Rahm Kota (drunken).

Play as Incinerator Trooper
Enter "PHOENIX" as a code to unlock Incinerator Trooper.

Play as Kashyyyk Trooper
Enter "TK421GREEN" as a code to unlock Kashyyyk Trooper.

Play as Proxy
Enter "PROTOTYPE" as a code to unlock Proxy.

Play as Scout Trooper
Enter "FERRAL" as a code to unlock Scout Trooper.

Play as Senator Bail Organa
Enter "VICEROY" as a code to unlock Senator Bail Organa.

Play as Shadow Trooper
Enter "BLACKHOLE" as a code to unlock Shadow Trooper.

Play as Snow Trooper
Enter "SNOWMAN" as a code to unlock Snow Trooper.

Play as Stormtrooper
Enter "TK421WHITE" as a code to unlock Stormtrooper.

Play as Stormtrooper Commander
Enter "TK421BLUE" as a code to unlock Stormtrooper Commander.

Jedi Adventure robe
Enter "HOLOCRON" as a code to unlock the Jedi Adventure robe.

Jedi Ceremonial robe
Enter "DANTOOINE" as a code to unlock the Jedi Ceremonial robe.

Kento's robe
Enter "WOOKIEE" as a code to unlock Kento's robe.

Sith Stalker armor
Enter "KORRIBAN" as a code to unlock the Sith Stalker armor.

Mirrored levels
Enter "MINDTRICK" as a code.

Sith Master mode
Enter "SITHSPAWN" as a code to unlock the Sith Master difficulty

From Cheatcc.com

Monkeyman 8322
12-09-2008, 09:12 PM
do the guitar hero cheats still work cus i tried to put them in and nothing happened
Did you strum at the same time

Malikkr
12-09-2008, 09:31 PM
Awesome, thanks Monkeyman 8322!

the-darkest-depths
12-10-2008, 04:48 PM
thanxs this is ace farcry ur mine now lol

Malikkr
12-10-2008, 06:39 PM
Just confirming, the Ghost Recon cheats are for the first one right?

frank9080
12-11-2008, 11:18 AM
Just confirming, the Ghost Recon cheats are for the first one right? Yes the cheats are only for number 1

adamf4i
12-11-2008, 09:36 PM
So you cant get invincible or anything on GRAW2?

v_thorne
12-11-2008, 09:39 PM
No.
That's why it's not up there.

Monkeyman 8322
12-11-2008, 10:11 PM
Lego Batman needs to be added. The cheats don't disable achievements. Here is the list.

Enter one of the following codes at the computer in the Batcave or in Arkham Asylum at the hacked computer to unlock the corresponding cheat option, vehicle, or character. Note: Unlocked characters are only available in Free Play mode. Note: You need to turn the cheat on in the extras menu from the pause menu.

Extras
Always Score Multiply 9LRGNB
Area Effect (Sonic suit) TL3EKT
Armor Plating (Demolition suit) N8JZEK
Bats (Sonic suit) XFP4E2
Beep Beep RAFTU8
Character Studs DY13BD
Decoy (Technology suit) TQ09K3
Disguise GEC3MD
Extra Toggle (extra Free mode characters) EWAW7W
Extra Hearts ML3KHP
Fast Batarangs (all suits) JRBDCB
Fast Build GHJ2DY
Fast Grapple (all suits) RM4PR8
Fast Walk (Magnet suit) ZOLM6N
Faster Pieces (Attract suit) EVG26J
Flaming Batarangs (Heat protection suit) D8NYWH
Freeze Batarang (Water suit) XPN4NG
Ice Rink KLKL4G
Immune to Freeze JXUDY6
Invincibility WYD5CP
Minikit Detector ZXGH9J
More Batarang Targets XWP645
More Detonators (Demolition suit) TNTN6B
Piece Detector (Attract suit) KHJ544
Power Brick Detector MMN786
Regenerate Hearts [B]HJH7HJ
Score x2 Multiplier [B]N4NR3E
Score x4 Multiplier CX9MAT
Score x6 Multiplier MLVNF2
Score x8 Multiplier WCCDB9
Score x10 Multiplier 18HW07
Silohuettes YK4TPH
Slam (Glide suit) BBD7BY
Sonic Pain THTL4X
Stud Magnet LK2DY4

Vehicles
Bat-Tank KNTT4B
Bruce Wayne's private jet LEA664
Catwoman's motorcycle HPL826
Garbage truck DUS483
Goon helicopter GCH328
Harbor helicopter CHP735
Harley Quinn's Hammer Truck RDT637
The Joker's van JUK657
Mad Hatter's Glider HS000W
Mad Hatter's Steamboat M4DM4N
Mr. Freeze's Iceberg ICYICE
Mr. Freeze's Kart BCT229
Penguin Goon Submarine BTN248
Police bike LJP234
Police boat PLC999
Police car KJL832
Police helicopter CWR732
Police van MAC788
Police watercraft VJD328
Riddler's jet HAHAHA
Robin's submarine TTF453
Two-Face's armored truck EFE933

Characters
Alfred Pennyworth ZAQ637
Batgirl JKR331
Bruce Wayne BDJ327
Catwoman (classic) M1AAWW
Clown Goon HJK327
Commissioner Gordon DDP967
Fishmonger HGY748
Freeze Girl XVK541
Freeze Henchman NJL412
The Joker (tropical) CCB199
Joker Goon UTF782
Joker Henchman YUN924
Nightwing MVY759
Mad Hatter JCA283
Man-Bat NYU942
Military Policeman MKL382
Penguin Goon NKA238
Penguin Henchman BJH782
Penguin Minion KJP748
Poison Ivy Goon GTB899
Police marksman HKG984
Police officer JRY983
S.W.A.T. HTF114
Riddler Goon CRY928
Riddler Henchman XEU824
Sailor NAV592
Scientist JFL786
Security Guard PLB946
Yeti NJL412
Zoo Sweeper DWR243

ll_SeaKeR_ll
12-12-2008, 03:15 PM
Very nice thread and very useful thanks :)

WildManWiles01
12-13-2008, 09:46 PM
For the game Clive Barker's: Jericho

I found this cheat. "go to www.codemasters.com. Sign up for a free account, and log in. Go to their registration page, and register your game to get the cheat code for the "Dominator Damage" option."

Found on this website: http://www.cheatcc.com/xbox360/clivebarkersjerichocheatscodes.html

FunkyBearz
12-14-2008, 03:13 AM
Disney's Bolt need to be added.

Put this on Extras > Cheat on the Main Menu & enable/disable them in game with Pause (start) > Options.

Left - Right - Up - Down - Unlimited Enhanced Vision
Right - Left - Left - Up - Down - Right - Unlimited Gas Mines
Right - Up - Right - Up - Left - Down - Unlimited Ground Pound
Down - Down - Up - Left - Unlimited Invulnerability
Left - Left - Up - Right - Unlimited Laser Eyes
Left - Down - Down - Down - Unlimited Stealth Camo
Right - Left -Left - Up - Down - Up - Unlimited Super Bark
Right - Up - Left - Right - Up - Right - Unlocked All Game Levels
Right - Up - Right - Right - Unlocked All Mini Games

EDIT : Well it was already on the thread, but not on the list, sorry !

J Lo
12-19-2008, 01:42 AM
Saints Row 2 Vehicle Cheatcodes still work when going for achievements:

D-STROY UFO - #728237
Peewee Mini Bike - #7266837

I used the UFO to do my Barnstorms and still got the achievement, for confirmation.

~J Lo