PDA

View Full Version : Got Gta !!!!!!!!!!

ICEMANjnr
04-25-2008, 06:56 PM
Got gta and it is amazing really amazing amazing graphics, amazing gameplay just really amazing. to be honest it has deffently taken a step into next gen gaming.

Deadly Moves
04-25-2008, 07:00 PM
I understand that your happy that you got it early, but....

Why is everyone who got GTA IV early posting there own threads? :(
Its just taking up room and its pretty pointless...

Plus Microsoft is looking into everyone who is playing it early ;) and you may get punished...

CORPSE CRISIS
04-25-2008, 07:02 PM

Plus Microsoft is looking into everyone who is playing it early ;) and you may get punished...
yes i agree this is now the 4th or 5th post i believe stating that they got gta 4 3 days early before everybody else...PLEASE stop making the admins jobs harder than they already are..therse posts are so pointless...

DreadfulCorpse
04-25-2008, 07:02 PM
I agree, post in the appropriate forum please, and you won't get punished for playing it early.I personally am not getting the game as I don't think there's such difference from the previous once and I have Crackdown and Saints Row.

ICEMANjnr
04-25-2008, 07:03 PM

nah they wont do anything im not worried and plus im playing it offline so not a big deal i work at a game shop so was always going to end up with a staff palying it early

Deadly Moves
04-25-2008, 07:08 PM
nah they wont do anything im not worried and plus im playing it offline so not a big deal i work at a game shop so was always going to end up with a staff palying it early
Who ever let you get it early at your work has broken the law..
I used to work at a GAME store and we were never aloud to get games early..
And if we sold a game early it shows up on the stores records and people can get in big trouble and possibly sued..

Anyway.. enjoy the game.. but please dont take up the mods time by posting pointless threads

v_thorne
04-25-2008, 07:08 PM
You have six posts at the time of me writing this...

Did you come here just to gloat?
Who cares if you got it early, honestly. And quite frankly, because of your few posts, I doubt you got it early.

[sarcastic, unthrilled voice] whoo, you got it early. wow you get a couple days playing time ahead of us woo. you'll get bored of it that much sooner woo. [/end sarcastic, unthrilled voice]

Personally, I'm happy to wait til April 29th. Just makes it all the more better.
I hate these threads, for any game.

Nerd Brown
04-25-2008, 07:09 PM
Congrats...post in the GTA forum next time sir.

Krazie
04-25-2008, 07:18 PM
We've had a bunch of these threads, and to avoid flaming, getting the lock.. If you have anything constructive to add ABOUT the game, feel free to post in the GTA IV forum. Start making a list of hidden packages or something and help us be productive instead of just gloating :p