PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Discussion

Khaos
04-26-2008, 04:51 AM
Discuss the achievements here.

Ry Fryy
05-08-2008, 06:32 AM
I thought this was kind of funny, so I figured I would share. At the main menu, there's the "Learn To Play" option for the tutorial. I unlocked several Achievements after that first game. I can't believe those counted.

darquesyde
05-16-2008, 12:42 AM
Noticing that there are "ghost hosts" (people just racking up the games played on-line by just letting it set) out there. If you play them in a 2-player only match and don't vote for them you won't get a MVP (since you can't vote for yourself)...and if you vote for them they are the only ones that get the MVP. So don't expect to get the MVP achievements on the hosts that don't play.

Also it looks like if you get even one vote, not the majority, you still get a MVP awarded to you. This happened to me twice. :)

xCHICKEN DIXx
05-18-2008, 12:55 PM
:uzi:i got over 50 wins but no acheivment 4 either 1 wtf

TheBlueMeep
05-18-2008, 08:16 PM
I hate glitchy games. This is one of them, as you know the Super Wit thing is glitchy cause in theory you should only have to play a 100 games since question are not really meant to repeat. Thats why its taking people 300+ games just to get the finally achievement. The next one is play 50 games online and 50 games achievement, it took me around 60+ games to get that. Again that is BS. Right now I'm playing my 5th 6 REAL (not Al) people game (2 people online and me plus 3 scene it controllers) and its not unlocking. This is even more BS. I tell you, its a conspiracy to keep everyones XBOX on till they over heat from playing this game over and over and over and...

patches4711
05-19-2008, 01:39 PM
It is certainly glitchy as far as counting online games. I played 64 online before I unlocked 50 online games. The answering 700 questions is just random. Some games you could have 3 new questions or none. I have 3 friends one has played 600+ games and no super wit. 2 others got super wit at 560 games and 187 games. Myself it took me 427 games to unlock superwit. You could possibly need only 1 question and play 50 games just to get that one question to come up.

TheBlueMeep
05-19-2008, 04:17 PM
Yeah Super Wit is going to be one of those ones I don't get, at least not for a while. I read someone this game had the same system as scene it, where it keeps track of the questions asked and does not repeat, if this is not true then it should be updated into the game, if that can be updated into the game, I would guess it could. I went 6-7 more rounds trying to get House Party, still nothing, giving up on it for now as well. Arcade games are great on Xbox, but they should at least try to update all glitched games since people have put good money into games they (in many cases) are buying for the third time (Smash TV >.<)

darquesyde
05-19-2008, 07:16 PM
Also for the MVP ones, if you are the only person left in the room (ie. all other real players drop out of an online game) at the end there is not option to get the MVP award.

I agree on the same questions asked over and over. One game in single play had all old questions except for 1....Guess it's gonna take me a while as well :(

Grizimus
09-15-2009, 05:56 PM
I realize this an old thread, but those getting ready to play this. Every vote for the MVP counts as an MVP award. In other words, me and a friend played an online game with two other friends. Everyone voted for him, excluding his vote because you can't vote for yourself.

The overall rules, only Gamertages can vote (not guests), you can't vote for yourself, and any vote counts as an MVP award.