PDA

View Full Version : Battle of Guan Du WTH????

Schloob
04-26-2008, 11:14 PM
Alright I am trying to do as the guides on here say and getting nowhere for this special event. What did people here do to get this one. According to the main achievement guide here it states to pick one of "Jan Shao's provinces". I hope this is a misprint sine there is no Juan but there is a "Yuan" so I trie dthat and it did not work. Then I go here the games forum part and there is the extra guide where it is #3 and right away it states (Yes, you skipped "A Divided Land" completely"). WTH does that mean, am I supposed to keep skipping battles in A Divided Land? Also her the narrator states Juan and mentions how he is in the same area as Yuan Shao. THere is Ju Shao, is this who they are talking about? Finally in another thread of someone asking about this battle they mentioned did you play as Cao Cao but did not really get into it from there. Are we supposed to instead play as Cao Cao.

Any help is apreciated as I already now have the 250 officer part, that was actually real easy. It's now this part that is holding me up and I hope my game is not corrupted and I cannot trigger this event now. Help :)

Schloob
04-27-2008, 01:19 PM
Nevermind, just got it last night. I was able to get it by being Cao Cao in Divided Land. I skipped I would say the first 3 battles and it brought me a cutscece with Cao Cao and Lei Beu. After that I went after and attcked Lei Beu, once I defeated him a new cutscene came and then asked me to go into the Battle of Guan DU. As soon as I finished this battle I got the achievement and was back into a Divided Land.

Lucent Beam
05-07-2008, 06:27 AM
Yeah, same for me: there is no Juan Shao, that in depth thread says something different from the guide on the mainpage.
I'll try what you did and see what happens.
And the Cao Cao thing didn't work for me... boo.

EDIT: This just triggered for me by picking Yuan Shao (not Juan..) in the Guan Du scenario and skipping my first turn and it immediately triggered.

aussiestatic
05-20-2008, 03:24 AM
none of these things have worked for me :(

aussiestatic
05-20-2008, 04:03 AM
fuck this shit.
im going to start a new fucking game.

Captain Ashton
04-29-2009, 05:58 PM
Well there definatly isn't a Jaun Shao. It is Yuan Shao that you want, but Cao Cao should also work. In the Guan Du scenario you should just have to skip a turn before it lets you play the stage. Unless of course you've been doing something stupid like attacking and defeating either Cao Cao or Yuan Shao on your first turn.

Paulfei
08-05-2009, 10:28 AM
If it helps anyone I just got in after defeating Lu Bu with Cao Cao (First Action) in divided land

DaddyFatSnacks
09-02-2009, 04:59 PM
If it helps anyone I just got in after defeating Lu Bu with Cao Cao (First Action) in divided land

This worked for me with no problems.