PDA

View Full Version : Do Not Enter Ending Spoiler

Butters
07-31-2006, 11:56 PM
I have heard from many that they do not like the ending of the game but i think that having the chick die and him blowing the sphere up into the sun was cool. They left there franchis open to sequals too. Thoughts please...

Maka
08-01-2006, 01:40 AM
Yes, they set themselves up good... :p

Fonkey Monkey
08-01-2006, 01:45 AM
well i still haven't beaten it yet, wanna make this thing last as long as i can get it to:p. that part when yuo had to kill jen was sad. i repeatedly beat her with a wrench :p:woop:.
but this game took 10 years to make....im not holding my breath for prey 2.

excessum01
08-01-2006, 03:10 AM
Definately glad I read this without getting to the end or killing Jen....

Please before you do this again put it in the title

**DONT COME HERE IF YOU HAVENT BEATEN THE GAME**

now Im just gonna cry =(

Dex
08-01-2006, 03:19 AM
I thought the ending was really good...

I was half hoping that when that chick opened the portal in the re-built bar (after all the credits, the final scene) that Jen would come walking in or something.

Then I realized what a sappy ending that would be.

Fonkey Monkey
08-01-2006, 03:31 AM
Definately glad I read this without getting to the end or killing Jen....

Please before you do this again put it in the title

**DONT COME HERE IF YOU HAVENT BEATEN THE GAME**

now Im just gonna cry =(

did you read the title? you should know what was going to be discussed....

Butters
08-01-2006, 03:58 AM
Thank you, the title says do not enter ending spoiler try reading next time

excessum01
08-01-2006, 06:12 AM
hahaha I thought it said Do not enter ending boiler......Like in the last level there is something that kills you....I dunno....My bad I guess..

And it should be Do Not Enter, Ending Spoiler.

Dex
08-01-2006, 06:26 AM
At least no one spoiled the fact that the ship your on is really a living planet, and it created human life on earth... and in essense, your god - which you eventually destroy.

That would suck if someone spoiled that. :eek:

Butters
08-01-2006, 07:05 AM
lol indeed I knew that I just made a quick thread, ya that was pretty cool. AND OH SORRY FOR NOT PUTTING A , IN Do not enter ending spoiler....

Fonkey Monkey
08-01-2006, 07:08 AM
At least no one spoiled the fact that the ship your on is really a living planet, and it created human life on earth... and in essense, your god - which you eventually destroy.

LMAO. actually yuo find that out before yuo beat it. cuz i havent beat it yet, and i already knew that. learn that in mission 22 i think, right before the big cylinder thingys pop up...

Maka
08-01-2006, 11:53 AM
I know you are nisdie a ship thats a lving planet or whatever...but I dont remember finding this out during the game...?

Monsterbox
08-01-2006, 12:43 PM
I know you are nisdie a ship thats a lving planet or whatever...but I dont remember finding this out during the game...?

The Keeper tells you all of that during your confrontation with him in "Facing the Enemy". Well, that and the fact that it's a living ship is expressed all over the place in the game. Like on the loading screen it talks about those little no-eyed freaks that pop out of the walls inside little pills are "antibodies" and stuff like that...

[fb]
08-03-2006, 08:53 PM
woah sounds wicked interesting, im deff asking for this game for my bday, its the 9th everyone better wish me a happy bday then ahahahhaahahahahhh

Gprime
08-04-2006, 02:32 AM
Good game, wish It woulda lasted longer tho... Prey 2 should be kick ass cuz there are more advanced races lookin 2 talk to Tommy which means some new gear!

Mr Arrow
08-04-2006, 04:52 AM

Wicked sense of humor.......:Bounce:

Sarge McLarge
08-04-2006, 06:57 AM
Actually the TRUE ending shows...

That you smoked abunch of peyote at the beginning of the game (thus the reason you're looking in the mirror) and the whole ordeal was just a crazy hallucination :eek:.

Fonkey Monkey
08-04-2006, 08:46 AM
Are you fo real? that would be pretty sweet if you ask me...

Darc Masta
08-04-2006, 02:54 PM
I really enjoyed the ending movie. It was pretty cool, like he was all into the sphere, and sayinghe has infinite power. That was cool. :Bounce:

Fire Mage
08-08-2006, 02:56 PM
Thank you, the title says do not enter ending spoiler try reading next timeUh so yeah I read that as in meaning not to post any spoilers in this topic or something. So I was interested, and thus...you spoiled the game.

So yeah, the comma DOES make more sense. Good job guy! Thanks!

Butters
08-08-2006, 08:22 PM
i think the title of this thread has been discussed enough