PDA

View Full Version : Okay seriously, How do you get back to Baroque after beating Waltz?

Paul Canniff
04-29-2008, 01:29 AM
I can't go back the way I came, and all you people keep saying just walk back the way you came, YOU CAN'T.
There's no teleporter to my knowledge anywhere in the Elegy of the Moon place. So what, do you have to get all score pieces in Chapter 6? That's not what the walkthrough said. It said Chapter 6-7. HOW DO I GET BACK IN CHAPTER 7 to Baroque from the Elegy of the Moon portal? Anyone?
Don't tell me "walk back", it says quote "If we went through here we'd be entering Forte territory. We've got no time to waste. We have to go after Legato!" Is there another way to walk back besides this little tunnel that they won't let me use?

Paul Canniff
04-29-2008, 03:28 AM
I find it amazing that no one else is talking about this. How are people backtracking for Score Piece 32? You can only get Score Piece 32 in Chapter 7, but Chapter 7 seems to be one big dead end. It's like taking a trip to Hawaii with no return flight.

Lucent Beam
04-29-2008, 04:26 AM
It might be in Encore only. Is this your first playthrough or 2nd?
Seems like you can only backtrack in Encore.

Sajaa
04-29-2008, 04:27 AM
You shouldn't put spoilers in the topic title. How are you having trouble getting back to Baroque? You can't enter that tunnel, the path you took to get to the area you fight Waltz is opposite the tunnel. Facing the tunnel, just walk towards the camera.

Paul Canniff
04-29-2008, 05:40 AM
Alright guys, I figured it out. The path back after beating Waltz is hidden at the bottom of the screen, it's not the Forte Tunnel in plain view, it's way at the bottom, nobody was specific about this (except the poster right above me) so I had to figure it out myself just a minute ago.