PDA

View Full Version : Went online and actually found people playing!!!!

True Mister Six
04-29-2008, 12:26 PM
My mate on my friend's list bought this game recently so took him online for a game to crack off a few achievements. (hosting ones!)

We actually found 6 other people online to play with!!!!!! we were probably the only 8 people in the world playing!

I'm stunned! Just had to share after spending months of "No games found" or sitting in an empty hosted game!

Marx0r
04-29-2008, 01:27 PM
My mate on my friend's list bought this game recently so took him online for a game to crack off a few achievements. (hosting ones!)

We actually found 6 other people online to play with!!!!!! we were probably the only 8 people in the world playing!

I'm stunned! Just had to share after spending months of "No games found" or sitting in an empty hosted game!
When I was boosting this a month ago, I would get people drop in all the time that I had to kick. I'm surprised you got 8, but also that you never could find anyone after hours.

Alfman1
04-29-2008, 03:46 PM
I'm the same as marx0r.. I had quite a few people dropping in that i had to kick but never 8 at a time.. still though.. having just completed it on hard boiled, getting the full 1250.. WHO CARES lol.
Nah man thats a bit weird with 8 guys at a time but still shocked you never found anyone before.

True Mister Six
04-30-2008, 12:15 PM
Yep - very rarely found a game.

When I first got the game (When it was released) I played a few people but slowly found "No Games Found" to be a very common occurrence for me!

It used to frustrate the living s**t out of me because I love the game - been obsessed with John Woo since the day I saw "A Better Tommorow" and really enjoy the hectic nature of the multiplayer.

I'm just going to host games at the same time from now on!!!

Jimmy Hapa
08-12-2008, 04:12 AM
I found a game a little while back with 8 people, but everyone but two people dropped out. For some reason, we weren't spawning with weapons and everytime we picked one up, nothing would happen, while the host and his buddy kept mowing us down and insulting us for "sucking." It was weird and lame at the same time.

Scurvy Curr
08-12-2008, 03:05 PM
Wow...that is rare.

When i was trying to play online for some achievements there was NO BODY!!!

I forced a friend to pick the game up used and we ran around killing each other for 3 nights in a row....that whole time only one other person showed up. Its sad because it really is a fun game!

Cjones178
08-16-2008, 07:55 PM
if you go on later at night you can normally get a game

Missingnin80
01-07-2009, 05:24 PM
I just got the game about a week ago due to it being dirt cheap and I`d say out of the 5 times i`ve tried to get a game i got one about 3/5 times....maybe the threads on this forum are ressurecting it!.... I agree with scurvycurr it is sad that people have had such trouble getting a game because it`s damn fun!

ManInJapan
01-08-2009, 02:41 AM
Me too - bought the game this week - loving the single player so far! Need some people to play online though - gamertag as on the left. Who wants hard boiled egg on their face? ;)

BurnMyEyes0107
02-03-2009, 03:04 AM
Me too - bought the game this week - loving the single player so far! Need some people to play online though - gamertag as on the left. Who wants hard boiled egg on their face? ;)

i'll play with you, not actually started the game yet, but i will