PDA

View Full Version : Final Mission - I Really Need Help!

DELTA FOX
08-01-2006, 01:31 PM
Ok, so after you finish all the missions for soldier, sniper, scout, defender, gunner and commander you unlock the "Final mission???" In this, you have to destroy 3 black hounds.

I can just about get 1 of them but the second takes so much more damage and given the weapons you have, its impossible.

Any help would be greatley appreciated as i cant see any way im ever going to do this.

papoose
08-01-2006, 02:38 PM
ok if u read the briefing ud no that the only one u hav to destroy is the commander i.e. the second one that takes a lot of damage what i did was make a scout mech with four piles and some machine guns and went right pastthe first guy and piled the second guy he only takes about 2 hits straight to the cockpit and hes down its pretty easy

Darth Odan
08-01-2006, 07:06 PM
I passed it with the mech they give you and without taking any damaged parts....It was easy man!

ws][Eric
08-02-2006, 12:05 AM
If you do not mange to do this whith the hound provided, just build your own and take some heavy weapons with you!

MaxPayne2004
08-03-2006, 07:47 AM
I built my own HOUND and put some heavy duty guns on it (though still light arms) and managed to kill 2 of the 3 Black HOUNDs. Sure I was on a multi-chassis, but it worked none the less.