PDA

View Full Version : Saints Row Demo Question

Flea
08-01-2006, 07:36 PM
When trying it did you get signed out of xbox live?
For some reason i got signed out and it wouldnt let me sign in till i exited back to my dashboard
:(

chaos bz
08-01-2006, 08:56 PM
Yes, it seems to happen to everyone.

Minty
08-01-2006, 08:57 PM
ditto

Apart from it showed grafik playing it earlier, dont know why.

Flea
08-01-2006, 08:57 PM
Great :)
thought it was just me
phew

KilluhKam
08-01-2006, 09:26 PM
does anyone know where to buy drugs at in the game? i really want to try them, ive already been drunk a couple times :p wanna get high and drunk at the same time! :nana

Maka
08-01-2006, 09:27 PM
ditto

He must have the CD Version....

Minty
08-01-2006, 09:30 PM
Nope, cos its the same for Webby

chaos bz
08-01-2006, 09:30 PM
does anyone know where to buy drugs at in the game? i really want to try them, ive already been drunk a couple times :p wanna get high and drunk at the same time! :nana

I found it funny how you can walk to a regular store and within their items there is a section that says drugs...this game is goin for realstic gameplay :)

Flea
08-01-2006, 09:39 PM
I found it funny how you can walk to a regular store and within their items there is a section that says drugs...this game is goin for realstic gameplay :)
it may be asprin and stuff
or thrush cream

chaos bz
08-01-2006, 09:46 PM
The options within the drugs section go something like:
pipe
blunt
etc... lol
We dont exacly have that kind of aspirin were here ;)

Maka
08-01-2006, 10:17 PM

The same place where you get alcohol, just press RT, while your doing that, go to the burger store a get 'A Big Swallow'

Minty
08-01-2006, 10:20 PM
The same place where you get alcohol, just press RT, while your doing that, go to the burger store a get 'A Big Swallow'

That what you do when your cottaging?!!

Flea
08-01-2006, 10:32 PM
That what you do when your cottaging?!!
:bow: pmsl :bow:

L3giOn
08-01-2006, 11:56 PM

You're a bad kid. :nana

Maka
08-02-2006, 12:40 AM
I played around with the game eventhough it's only a demo...

Problems:

Money drop is completely random, Hobos drop coins and the rest is kinda random.
AI, I found one guy sitting on AIR, and another walking in a staircase
Stuff disappears, so if you use the sidewalk as a road and than go back to collect money, It wont be there....
Seems VERY Easy
Missions are linear
Encountered a Sound Glitch, while in the middle of a cinematic, and my sound STOPPED
*Eventhough, all these things were bringing it down, I came out of the playing experience wanting to buy the game... And went in not wanting to buy it... Tough Decision

Minty
08-02-2006, 08:09 AM
The missions are only linear during the demo- at the end it shows that its going to chang and be an awesome game.

I dont like the ffact that cars disapear. Was driving down withmy two crew members in a police car, saw a cool crar that i wanted a go in, so stopped and got in it. Drove up the road, round a block and came back for my cop car, only to find it had fvanished. Same thing happened when i parked ot to close to thestart of teh Snatch mission. Watched the video bit, and then my car was gone :(

Dont like the fact that if a cop opens your door and throws you to the ground your busted instantly without the option of fighting.

Dont like the cmaera when driving.

And yeah, the demo is a piece of piss

KilluhKam
08-02-2006, 08:21 AM
I played around with the game eventhough it's only a demo...

Problems:

Money drop is completely random, Hobos drop coins and the rest is kinda random.
AI, I found one guy sitting on AIR, and another walking in a staircase
Stuff disappears, so if you use the sidewalk as a road and than go back to collect money, It wont be there....
Seems VERY Easy
Missions are linear
Encountered a Sound Glitch, while in the middle of a cinematic, and my sound STOPPED*Eventhough, all these things were bringing it down, I came out of the playing experience wanting to buy the game... And went in not wanting to buy it... Tough Decision

im going to get this game i wont care what all is wrong with it its a game like gta and thats good enough for me plus im sure alot of the stuff will be fixed after all, its just a demo

chaos bz
08-02-2006, 01:59 PM
Unless the demo was done months ago, Its unlikely that they will fix much due to the short period of time between the demo and they full release of the game.

P1NSEEKER
08-02-2006, 02:10 PM
When is the release date?

Minty
08-02-2006, 02:13 PM
Play has it for September first

Ordered mine last night :p

graf1k
08-02-2006, 04:11 PM
ditto

I have the CD version and yesterday downloaded the Marketplace one (so I don't have to bust out the disc anymore). Maybe that has something to do with it. Either that or I'm just greater than I thought I was.

Minty
08-02-2006, 04:20 PM
Lol

What else is on the disk, as its not available over here :(

graf1k
08-02-2006, 04:22 PM
Well I just have the OXM disc so there are a couple trailers (N-3, Saint's Row) and that's about it. Nothing too special.