PDA

View Full Version : how do you....

KilluhKam
08-02-2006, 12:13 AM
ressurect a nation? i dont see how you would do that. thanks in advance

TheMollywhopper
08-02-2006, 01:46 AM
When your nations goes under, you'll be given the opportunity to switch nations (assuming you're online in CH at a time when your nation holds no territories). Decline this offer, and fight to regain your capital territory. I'm not sure if you have to be online when your country is resurrected, but I was, so I can't say. I beleive the only criteria is that you fight at least one battle in the rebuilding effort. If you're really itching for this achievement I would recommend joining Sal Kar as they fall the most frequently, but I have seen all nations fall at least once and got my achievement in Morskoj.

KilluhKam
08-02-2006, 01:16 PM
When your nations goes under, you'll be given the opportunity to switch nations (assuming you're online in CH at a time when your nation holds no territories). Decline this offer, and fight to regain your capital territory. I'm not sure if you have to be online when your country is resurrected, but I was, so I can't say. I beleive the only criteria is that you fight at least one battle in the rebuilding effort. If you're really itching for this achievement I would recommend joining Sal Kar as they fall the most frequently, but I have seen all nations fall at least once and got my achievement in Morskoj.

aight, yeah when i first started playing i chose to be on Sal Kar then sometime last week (or a couple days ago maybe :confused: ) i switched over to Morskoj and thats the place im currently at so when i can ill switch back over to Sal Kar and get that achievements, thanks :D

ll Mr Magic ll
08-02-2006, 01:25 PM
Yupperz thats it