PDA

View Full Version : Half time WAS STUCK!

STARSxMURPH93x
05-01-2008, 09:44 PM
OMG, i just was playing a game and when it hit 45 minutes and the 1 minute added time is shown. BUT i was playing extra time for over half an hour.... i he didnt have a mic so i couldnt ask him WTF was going on. I eventually paused it to send a message and when it went off pause the whislt blew for half time.... does anyone know what happened here ???

TheRedRisky
05-02-2008, 03:15 PM
just had this happen to me and i remembered what you said and i paused it. it worked.w ent on to win 4-3

gearsman
05-12-2008, 12:53 PM
same here.... it was 5-2 for me the time reached 90 min and the games still on for about 10 min real time.... then the opponent left the game...so i won....

another glitch.... i was playing an online cup match... 2-0 for me then the ball went out for a through out for me....suddenly the game stuck (not continuing).... his player still standing (in CG mode) & waiting for the through out.... the game is not freezed... i talk to the opponent & same thing with him....he was gentle to quit since it was 2-0 for me... so I won

Spud 923
05-12-2008, 01:03 PM
this has never happened to me but it happened to my friend and he was mad about it.