PDA

View Full Version : Street Fighter II is out on Market Place

KilluhKam
08-02-2006, 08:24 AM
FINALLY!!!!!! the damn game is now on the marketplace for 800 MSP :D

Tommy Gun 81
08-02-2006, 01:46 PM
Waited for it damn long too, now i bought it just to see that it is impossible to play the game online...it is always saying timout after the game should have been started...

You US guys are lucky, it seems you can play the game online..here in Germany it seems to have some serious problems with the onlien mode...

graf1k
08-02-2006, 01:51 PM
Actually I've heard people here having problems with online as well. That and the d-pad isn't the best for 2d fighters. And apparently the single player is very difficult. I think I'll try the demo before I actually shell out for it.

KilluhKam
08-03-2006, 08:44 AM
Actually I've heard people here having problems with online as well. That and the d-pad isn't the best for 2d fighters. And apparently the single player is very difficult. I think I'll try the demo before I actually shell out for it.

yeah the arcade mode is difficult, too damn difficult IMO, anyone else agree?

Tron
08-03-2006, 12:14 PM
i couldnt get into an online game at all..this game is bullocks (thats right, bullocks)

aPerfektFIaw
08-03-2006, 12:55 PM
I had the online problem with the timeout message... what i did was wait til late at night (12am-1amish) when not as many people are on and created my own ranked matches... people joined right away and it never timed out...

as for the arcade mode... its not difficult it just takes patience and time

i only need 2 more achievements... hyper and perfect world champion, theyll probably be pretty tough