PDA

View Full Version : Battle of Yi Ling?

Xanatu
05-02-2008, 02:44 PM
This is the last achievment i have for this game,and i really wanna get it.The achievment is "Play the Battle of Yi Ling".I followed the instructions in the achievent guide,but it did not trigger.I even did it twice,but to no avail.Can anyone help me get the achievment?Thanks alot.

Kez
05-12-2008, 07:03 PM
Was scrolling through my achievements list the other day and noticed that this one is missing for me too....considering renting the game again just to unlock all the achievements up to 240 officers....will try to do this at the same time.

Lucent Beam
05-12-2008, 07:45 PM
The steps on the achievement guide worked for me. Just keep skipping turns and see what happens.
It actually triggered for me RIGHT after I took over Chang Sha.

the_a_drain
12-31-2008, 01:35 AM
I had tremendous trouble with this. In the end I gave up :(

I couldn't get it to trigger no matter what I did, it's a real shame I have every other achievement and this is annoying me as it's so close to 1k.

Kez
01-04-2009, 07:28 PM
Finally got Gamefly to send this so I could finish it up. Just like Lucent Beam said...popped soon as I took the territory from him. Now I guess I'm all set for DW6 Empires.

Captain Ashton
04-27-2009, 08:15 PM
Just play on the 'Flames over Chi Bi' scenario. Select either Shu or Wu forces and make sure that neither are defeated. Yi Ling will occour eventually, just keep Shu and Wu alive. I don't think you need to do the CHi Bi level to trigger it either. Just having Shu and Wu alive after a certain ammount of time should be enough.

Mikeyspinkick
05-03-2009, 07:38 AM
Just play on the 'Flames over Chi Bi' scenario. Select either Shu or Wu forces and make sure that neither are defeated. Yi Ling will occour eventually, just keep Shu and Wu alive. I don't think you need to do the CHi Bi level to trigger it either. Just having Shu and Wu alive after a certain ammount of time should be enough.
The Battle of Yi Ling (Xiaoting) historically took place July 221 - July 222. Most people have had the event trigger during this time while meeting the previous conditions.