View Full Version : Team Leader and Ultimate Warrior Achievements....how many kills???

08-02-2006, 02:37 PM
How many kills is it really??? :)
It shows 250 but I am nearing 500 in Team DM and don't have it yet....how do I know, I have been keeping track:)

08-02-2006, 02:39 PM
keeping track of your individual kills? Cause it doesn't count if someone else makes a kill even if they are on your team. It sucks too cause not as many play team games and it takes even longer to get those points!

08-02-2006, 05:10 PM
Keep playing, My Team Leader came to me at 700 and my Ultimate Warrior came normally...

08-02-2006, 10:11 PM
just got both achievements..probably around 500 kills.

09-01-2006, 07:24 AM
This sucks, I know I'm near 400 team kills but the damned achievement does not shows up. This is so much frustrating.

09-11-2006, 03:13 AM
Find a friend on xbox live who also has the game and ask them if they would like to unlock all the achievements with you and then what you do is put it on team daethmatch to 100 or w/e it is and just take turns it might take an hour or two or you can do it the old fashioned way with the lag and all that stuff. When you are hosting a room and trying to unlock the other achievents for wrench kills and stuf like that just play with that weapon the whole game till you get the achievement , then go play another.

10-20-2006, 01:28 PM
I can't seem to get this achievement either, I must be around 400 Team DM kills, is there some way you can see what your totals are?

01-30-2007, 04:38 AM
well if anyone is on this game for a week or so (rented) then I lookin for team deathmatch kills!!!!!

02-04-2007, 02:09 PM
I finished my online achievements yesterday for this game...some tips. If you end up playing player match and ranked matches. you'll need to get the full 250 in one or the other. It doesn't add them together.

Try to get 3 people that ahve about 2 hours on them.

Set up a PlayerMatch TeamDeathmatch 1 vs 2 (1vs3 would be even better) on roadhouse. Everybody run down to the bar. The solo player should kill the other 2 guys with one weapon until he gets the achievement...for us it was every 25 no glitch....switch weapons and keep going. It should take 15-18 minutes TOPS to get a 100 kills. THen go back to teh lobby switch people and keep going. Rotate this for a total of nine games. 100/100/50 frags. Should take about 2hours. You'll have ALL your weapons kills and all your Deathmatch/Teamdeathmatch achievements. My team deathmatch achievement came at 250 on the nose.

To get the ranked...just search for your buddy with a 5 frag kill limit and run to the bar and get yhour 10 games played out of the way...make sure you win at least one for that achievements as well.

02-15-2007, 09:08 PM
I had no trouble finishing these up. I made sure to create my own games, set the frags to 100, time to None, and played until I had my 250 in both DM and TDM. I did DM first though so I'm not sure if TDM kills actually count towards your DM kills as I have read. To avoid massive lag, hosts ending the game, and to ensure the longest matches possible, I highly urge you to host your own games when working to unlock the kill count based achievements.

02-16-2007, 03:17 PM
i struggle with this do to the lags.. what is the best map to work on?
anybody wants to work on this over the weekend, i m on CET/GMT

GT is Weirdo666

02-16-2007, 08:40 PM
I spent all of my time on Savage Walk as the level provided easy access to all weapons, two peace pipes, multiple spirit "sacks", and is open enough to easily achieve the sniper achievement, contains enough doors to easily unlock the crawler achievement, and has enough low traffic areas to safely stash your body to achieve the spirit/bowman achievement. However, a crowded Shuttle 2 map, taking advantage of the shuttle, can really help get the kill count up for the DM/TDM kill count achievements.