PDA

View Full Version : How do you find out what officers you are missing?

Ultra_extreme
08-02-2006, 08:00 PM
as thread title really, how do you know which you need?

absolutehell
08-02-2006, 08:33 PM
When you search for an officer make sure it doesn't say "get" next to there name.

Ultra_extreme
08-02-2006, 08:38 PM
When you search for an officer make sure it doesn't say "get" next to there name.

yeah i know that bit m8, what i mean is there are 250 officers and no list anywhere to see who has and hasnt got GET by their name. i have 241 officers how do i find out which im missing?

Muta32
08-03-2006, 04:12 PM
Do "A gathering of heros" capture all but 1 area, then get lots of money from trade and use the "Recruit" option.

If you still can't find them start creating items (9 of each) then do "Hire Wide" (I think?). It's just like recruit but you have to give them items. and if that doesn't work then.

Save game (Do Not Overwrite this save until you have 250)
Buy Extended Time and Capture
Produce an Ice Orb
Produce Tiger and Tortuis Ammulets
Produce Red Hare Saddle
Produce Way of mousou (yellow banner. it lets you use true mosou)
Produce Anything else you want
Raise alot of money
Invade the last area
Run around the map and capture EVERY officer
Hire all captured officers at the end of the fight.

CNash
05-22-2007, 03:10 PM
To find out which ones you're missing, first go to Encyclopaedia mode and note down the names of all of the officers. Then start a new game on Gathering of Heroes mode. When you come to pick your officers, the ones you can pick are the ones you have - tick them off of your master list. The ones still unticked on your list are the ones you're looking for.

Drunk3nR4d
05-27-2007, 11:24 PM
wow, i thought i was going to need to post a thread on how to get the last person i need, but that helps.. thanks everyone

Tricka21
08-21-2007, 09:45 AM
If GET isn't beside their name during a scenario then you no you'll need that officer Hope that helps.

Smugu
03-24-2008, 04:09 PM
To find out which ones you're missing, first go to Encyclopaedia mode and note down the names of all of the officers. Then start a new game on Gathering of Heroes mode. When you come to pick your officers, the ones you can pick are the ones you have - tick them off of your master list. The ones still unticked on your list are the ones you're looking for.

I've had this game for a long time and never figured that i could check the encyclopedia for the ones i need, thanks for this tip!