PDA

View Full Version : Eps. 5 Cloud city trap minikit help please

lilking783
05-04-2008, 02:53 PM
I know this minikit is painfully obvious to get, but apparently , my game is glitched with fat ewoks who wont stuff there little asses into the whole to get the minikit in the cage. i have tried getting this before during and after the fight with vader, i have also tried using a jawa and the little guy that looks like andy rooney. if the answer is smash B and climb in so be it, i'll never get 100 percent but i feel like somethings not right. any help from you guys would be awesome.

-Ryan

StumpyFlesh
05-06-2008, 03:10 AM
I know this minikit is painfully obvious to get, but apparently , my game is glitched with fat ewoks who wont stuff there little asses into the whole to get the minikit in the cage. i have tried getting this before during and after the fight with vader, i have also tried using a jawa and the little guy that looks like andy rooney. if the answer is smash B and climb in so be it, i'll never get 100 percent but i feel like somethings not right. any help from you guys would be awesome.

-Ryan

So are you saying you can't get into the cage or you can't get out?? There have been problems with both; I personally had a problem getting out. I heard if you can't get in that you just move towards the cage and press B. If you can't get out, that's a different story. Let me know.

Welcome to the site by the way!

lilking783
05-06-2008, 01:30 PM
I can't get into the cage. i've tried every combination of character and B pressing, but to no avail. do i just need to be more patient and keep trying or what.

-Ryan

P.S. thanks for the welcome, i love this site

Shinobi273
05-06-2008, 05:07 PM
The four characters that I know use crawlspaces are the Jawa, Ewok, Young Anakin, and Young Boba.

StumpyFlesh
05-08-2008, 10:35 PM
Hmm...I have never had that problem...I don't know if anyone else has either. I don't know what to say. :(

The four characters that I know use crawlspaces are the Jawa, Ewok, Young Anakin, and Young Boba.

I think you talking about the Complete Saga game, this is just the Original Trilogy game.

TheGoalslammer
05-08-2008, 11:44 PM
weird. have you tried it on someone else's xbox?

lilking783
05-09-2008, 11:30 AM
weird. have you tried it on someone else's xbox?

No, i haven't. what would be the best strategy for that? i would have no clue how to go about that.

Shinobi273
05-09-2008, 05:48 PM
No, i haven't. what would be the best strategy for that? i would have no clue how to go about that.

Find a local friend and go to their house and try doing this level. Don't forget to bring something like drinks or snacks.

StumpyFlesh
05-10-2008, 08:16 PM
Find a local friend and go to their house and try doing this level. Don't forget to bring something like drinks or snacks.

LMAO! That's hilarious.

Anyway, just take your hard drive and slap it on their Xbox, and try to get the minikit...who knows. It might work.

Bleed it out
05-23-2008, 10:32 PM

-Ryan

I actually was having the same exact problem. I played thru with all the short crawling characters and was finally about to give up, thinking I too was cursed with fat assed ewoks. I finally got it by switching back and forth repeatedly from a ewok and another player. I mashed B and when it didn't work, I would shift and shift back. After about 15 tries, my FUPA'd ewok made it inside. Hope it works for you....

NAFeS
06-18-2008, 05:16 AM
I had the 'can't get out' problem.
Ended up using a second controller to control the other character, and went out the door to the left of the cage. Worked a treat.

DrizztDourden43
06-18-2008, 11:46 PM
I had the same problem! It happened, and the ewok just wouldn't do anything. I would switch my guy, and the ewok would climb in the cage...but it wouldn't let me switch back to him while he was in it. Eventually, I went and played some other parts and when I finally came back to it, it worked. Just give it some time, these kinds of games always have their little glitches that eventually work themselves out.

biochem411
06-25-2008, 05:12 PM
I've had the same glitch on multiple levels (same thing with trying to use C3PO to open one of the ship's shields above the sand pits). Basically, I could never get the guy to crawl through despite switching characters and just had to start the level over.