PDA

View Full Version : Fuse boxes: How do you know?

Cyberphonics
05-05-2008, 12:09 AM
Hey everyone. I was just wondering, with the fuse boxes that don't have the voltage number written on them like the first one of the game, how do you know what voltage to use? Is it just mathematical trial and error?

I'm at the part where you're in the Swan and you have to activate the three panels. They don't have the numbers written on them. I just wanted to know if we're supposed to figure it out without them or if the numbers are hidden somewhere.

I DO NOT WANT THE SOLUTIONS. I enjoy doing that kind of puzzle on my own. I just want to know if we're supposed to figure out the voltage on our own or if it's written somewhere else or something that I didn't notice. The arrow on the dials help and it gives you a range to play with. Just want to see if there's anything else.

Thanks so much! :):):)

*** UPDATE ***

I just figured them out using the dials, but I'll leave this question up in case anyone else ever wonders the same thing so they can get an answer!

Darkai117
05-12-2008, 08:03 PM
What i usually do is just randomly fiddle about at first and then check each meter to see where i need to save move voltage and where i need to use more up, you made need to search around for more fses to make it work

p0rtfan
06-04-2008, 11:18 AM
i done the forst few, but when they got hrder i used a guide

VA1N
06-04-2008, 11:29 AM
They are all possible by just trial and error. That was the dumbest mini game too. It never makes sense. Just remember to pick up every fuse you see and remember to take out fuses when you complete one (and a door opens, hatch opens, etc.). That way you never have to backtrack.

Be sure to check out the achievement guide on the forums because this game is very easy to get 100% complete achievements on first run through.