PDA

View Full Version : Trueskill Questions

Q Dawg187
05-05-2008, 07:37 PM
I've been stuck on trueskill level 22 for ages now.I had a bunch of brilliant games in a row and everything.everyone escaped every round with all the cash.no traitors or anything and it still hasnt gone up.since then I've had a few where I was the only one to escape but I wasnt a traitor.still nothing.any proven way to go up or what am I doing wrong? oh and yes,its Ranked and I'm hosting it :mad:

callofdutykaneandlynch
05-19-2008, 04:32 PM
Please check the other threads by the Search Engine on each forum.

But now to answer your question, you get rank ups by escaping as a traitor with the most money AND killing cop players. Even though I have given up on them because of my rep and the time it takes, this is only 0gs so really is pointless. Good Luck

Regards,
Nath

zephyr1991
06-10-2008, 09:24 PM
To rank up you need more money than everyone else... even if its by 1,000. Second it will be almost impossible to rank up if everyone below you is a lower trueskill level significantly... going against Parker when your Red is pretty pointless and will lad to a rank up of about 2 or so.. Red vs Red maybe 10 if he is about your same trueskill... also take into Killing Cops, Killing mercs as a Cop, Picking up rewards, getting away as a traitor, NOT KILLING CIVILIANS EVEN IF THEY HAVE MONEY... If your a cop DO NOT KILL COPS, Letting mercs get away if you are a cop, Being alive if they get away is worse. I think i summed it up... oh and if someone lower than you gets more cash... expect a high decrease in rank.