PDA

View Full Version : GTA 4 Achievements solutions

hopey060990
05-06-2008, 06:11 AM
just in case any body is getting frustraeted getting the one man army achievement i have found a flawless solution. first you have to unlock all of the islands before 6 star wanted level is availabe, next go to a gun shop and buy some armor, the carbine raifle with full ammo and also rpg's 8 should do. then go to the helitours and stand on the pier and start shooting people with the carbine , then the cops will come for you but there is only one direction they can come from so it is easy to defend yourself, and use your rpg's on the helicopters until it reaches 6 stars wanted level then get into one of the helicopters,then simply hold RT until you are really high and the police helicopters cant get you because they only stay about thirty feet above the ground then fly around for 5 minutes then either try to lose them or just jump out and take a shortcut to the hospital :)

hopey060990
05-06-2008, 06:17 AM
i found that the easiest way to get this achievement is to find the motorbike shop and park all the bikes in 1 corner and shoot them with an rpg. if you cant find the bike shop hen just park loads of cars together and do the same thing:drunk:uzi::boxer

synister EFFECT
05-06-2008, 06:20 AM
just in case any body is getting frustraeted getting the one man army achievement i have found a flawless solution. first you have to unlock all of the islands before 6 star wanted level is availabe, next go to a gun shop and buy some armor, the carbine raifle with full ammo and also rpg's 8 should do. then go to the helitours and stand on the pier and start shooting people with the carbine , then the cops will come for you but there is only one direction they can come from so it is easy to defend yourself, and use your rpg's on the helicopters until it reaches 6 stars wanted level then get into one of the helicopters,then simply hold RT until you are really high and the police helicopters cant get you because they only stay about thirty feet above the ground then fly around for 5 minutes then either try to lose them or just jump out and take a shortcut to the hospital :)

1. Welcome to the site!:drunk
2. Please post specific game topics on their corresponding threads.
3. http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=69396
5. Please don't double post. Mr. Flibbles will get angry.

Mingledon
05-06-2008, 06:42 AM
Welcome to the site, pal. Thanks for the tip, next time try and see if someone else posted something similar. I know this forum is big and complicated, but we have mini-forums for each game, so next time just scroll into the GTA IV forum to post this. And there are multiple threads about that specific achievement alone, so just use one of those

And finally, there is an 'edit' button after your posts, use that to add on rather than make a completely new post. It keeps things orderly and looking nice, and it's just proper forumtiquette.

dark lord me
05-06-2008, 09:09 PM
Welcome to the site , dont double post and good ideas...except i already used cheats :(

Kyle0wnz
05-06-2008, 09:43 PM
An easier way is to steal a helicopter and fly to a island you haven't unlocked yet, And just stay high above the ground for 5 mins.

Impulse
05-06-2008, 10:59 PM
Or why dont you just go to the helicopter tours before you luck the 3rd island... Then get in helicopter fly over the the third island, get 6 stars instantly and fly high for 5 minutes, without using a carbine or rocket launcher..

hopey060990
05-10-2008, 10:35 PM
i thought u could only get 4 stars for going to a locked island, thanx for the tip :)

http://card.mygamercard.net/gel/blue/hopey060990.png (http://profile.mygamercard.net/hopey060990)

martin88
05-10-2008, 10:48 PM
That;s how I got it , flying to the third island.

Got it by accident, hadn't' looked at the achievs. at that point.
Also got Walk Free, totally by accident.

v_thorne
05-11-2008, 03:43 AM
Instead of double posting, edit your last post.

Secondly, this should be posted in the GTA IV specific forum.