PDA

View Full Version : Achievements in Co-op

Gun-Nut
05-08-2008, 10:47 PM
Just started playing this the other day and did not seem to get achievements while playing co-op? Just did the first level Secret Plans and nothing for whomever is Player 2?

Is there a certain way to get this working? or is there no achievements co-op?

StumpyFlesh
05-10-2008, 08:19 PM
Yeah, I don't think that player 2 will ever get achievements. Same thing happened to me when I first played it.

SengIV
05-31-2008, 01:35 AM
Both sign in.
Player 1 drops out of the game.
Player 2 plays one level by themself
All achievements will unlock.

Subion
06-10-2008, 01:24 AM
The undefeated achievments only work if there is only one player. Unless someone found a way around it.

E vee dub
06-13-2008, 12:55 AM
I used 2 player co-op for the undefeated achievements for this game in summer '07. My friend would protect me while I stayed alive, even though she died. All of them unlocked. I just tried to help her today and I noticed that with help, they do NOT unlock.

I noticed that a new update occurred when I put this game back in. If the new update doesn't allow you to do this anymore, then that's stupid. The descriptions only say, "Complete this level without dying. No Extras should be turned on." And following those conditions, they did not unlock. If you can no longer do this with 2 players co-op then the conditions have changed and so has the achievement. Gay!