PDA

View Full Version : Difficulties Are Too Hard..

True I Skill
05-09-2008, 12:41 PM
I went through the game on Casual, then i tried reckless, it took me a couple of turns (Turns on The first level) And only just done it, cant be bothered to do the others, I tried Insane And Real, But there just imposible, i can get to the end of the level, But i cant make up enough points for most of the levels, Or when i try geting the points il end up dead. So is there any easy way, i hurd somthing before about you dont need points on any harder dificaltys u just need to win the tornament? This true, or any1 got a easy method of making the points?

gatorbait
05-10-2008, 07:51 AM
I thought points weren't a big issue just as long as you place in the top 8. I'm not 100% positive but I think that's what I've read.

a_correa4
05-10-2008, 08:00 AM
This game is real good, but its too hard!!!!!!!

Creech
05-10-2008, 08:45 PM
You do not need to win, you just need to finish. On Insane, I rarely place in the top 3, but I have pretty much all the achievements at this point both in the 360 version and the PC version. Fun game, too bad nobody plays it online though.

Parkerktm
05-11-2008, 11:00 PM
Yea its a some what fun game and the difficulties such as insane are pretty easy except for those damn time trials, those are really hard.

Any tips? I'm stuck on the time trial for the second tournament on Insane

Devolon
05-13-2008, 09:57 AM
You mean in Venice? As long as you are careful with the minigun guy (toss a frag grenade + shoot him in the head) in the second lap, "time attack" is not really hard. "Run the gauntlet" is much tougher on insane, though, because you have very little time. Just don't stop running, try to remember where health packs are, and kill everything that stands in your way, of course.

Molneze3
05-21-2008, 01:34 PM
yea, insane definatly seems like it will take some practice!