PDA

View Full Version : Co-op game available straight away?

[Waggly Bean]
05-09-2008, 01:00 PM
OK sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn't find a definite answer to it.

Basically, I have this game in my pile of 'not played yet', and I wanted to know - Do I have to complete the 1 player adventure first before the split screen co-op game becomes available? As this is what the manual seems to hint at, but it never actually says for sure. I'd just like to know so me and my gf know whether to play it or not - I don't want to put it in, load it, find there's no co-op available yet, and then have to immediately pick something else to play! (because it's a pain, but mainly because it'll leave a big dirty 0GS on my gamercard for a while - I don't want another!!!)

daninthemix
05-09-2008, 02:38 PM
Yes - as you complete each stage in single player, you unlock that stage for co-op play.

CORPSE CRISIS
05-09-2008, 02:50 PM
ya i completed the game and unlocked all the co op missions...u can also just beat them with a 2nd controller. u donot have to beat the game again..

Domantos
04-30-2009, 09:00 AM
I just think it really suck that you can't run through the whole game co-op. The co-op 'levels' are really fun to play, but to have to play through the entire game to 'unlock' them all does not spell a good co-op experience :(

Wtb more fun co-op split screen games

/Domantos