PDA

View Full Version : Will the game have Co-op Achievements?

Fruhmann360
05-09-2008, 06:07 PM
these Lego games are great, but will it be like star wars when it comes to achievements? in that it will only give achievements to the profile user who creates the save for the game?

i hope i can just sit down with a friend or friends and we all can get achievements.

Nuke288
05-16-2008, 09:15 AM
FYI, if the Lego Indy game is anything like the LSW games (and I suspect it will be), you can share the achievements. All you need to do is to sign in with another account on the second controller, and the game will track and reward achievements to player 1 and player 2 individually.

In LSW I had some issues with my account (as player #2) lagging behind in getting the achievements, and I sometimes had to replay the last chapter of a movie in order to get the achievements for completing chapters 5 and 6.

Also, be advised that for DRM reasons, the account that initially presses Start and creates the game will be the owner of that save game. For any future sessions, you need to have the same player sign in and press start to reload that save.

Beyond these minor niggles, co-op achievements work just fine in LSW - and I suspect it will be the same for Lego Indy.

WrottenSandwich
05-16-2008, 06:34 PM
It would be really nice if you could play the whole game with a buddy and you both can save the fwd progress and get the achievements...... I guess we will have to wait and see.....

Fruhmann360
05-25-2008, 04:27 PM
any word on this? playing side by side with a friend on one system...you both get achievements or no? cause i'm not buying it if you don't.

eli1277
05-25-2008, 06:45 PM
any word on this? playing side by side with a friend on one system...you both get achievements or no? cause i'm not buying it if you don't.

More than likely yes, as the above poster said Lego Star Wars games are like that.

Cygnes
05-26-2008, 04:57 PM
The worst part of LSW was when playing online co-op with a friend he/she only got about half of the acheivers. The collection ones would stay with you. With all the effort involved you should both get those. I hope Indy will be a bit nicer.

Perfectionist66
05-26-2008, 07:10 PM
The worst part of LSW was when playing online co-op with a friend he/she only got about half of the acheivers. The collection ones would stay with you. With all the effort involved you should both get those. I hope Indy will be a bit nicer.
Not to mention the crazy lag you would get online ....

Don Fubar
05-26-2008, 11:38 PM
I'm kinda disappointed this game didn't have any online!

Overall the experience was right on par with the stand alone editions of Lego Star Wars! The Complete Saga was just too much awesome content!

That, and if you have enough time, you can finish this game in a couple days.

It was still a freakin BLASTY BLAST!

TDHS

chasedabigbase
05-28-2008, 09:28 PM
I'm kinda disappointed this game didn't have any online!

Overall the experience was right on par with the stand alone editions of Lego Star Wars! The Complete Saga was just too much awesome content!

That, and if you have enough time, you can finish this game in a couple days.

It was still a freakin BLASTY BLAST!

TDHS
I'm STILL working on Lego SW-TCS...:(

Don Fubar
05-31-2008, 09:09 AM
I'm STILL working on Lego SW-TCS...:(

That game offers SOOOOO much! I still haven't 100% it yet!
Always fun to go back to though!

TDHS