PDA

View Full Version : Viva Pinata : Party Animals Achievement Help

TheGuardian333
05-10-2008, 02:57 AM
- Int'l Piņata of Mystery, do you have to use all 9 items in 1 race?
- Rainbow of Piņatas,Bear Hug, Mama's Boy and Scene Stealer can you only do these achievements in races or can you do them in challenge events?
- What are some things you have to do to unlock bonus content besides winning races with different characters? (So Awesome! achievement)

Lucent Beam
05-10-2008, 03:02 AM
1. Yes, all 9 have to be within the same race.

2. Bear Hug needs to be done across the entire tournament.. all the races in it. Rainbow of Pinatas I did by doing a custom sized tournaments online (2 races, 1 challenge game) with each color. Not sure if it works in practice mode races, etc. Scene Stealer should unlock after just one race where she wins. Mama's Boy also should unlock after just one race where you let Fergy win.

3. To unlock all the bonus content, I just kept hosting custom 2-races/1-challenge event things until it all unlocked. Usually a bonus content would unlock after every race.

TheGuardian333
05-10-2008, 03:04 AM
thanks for the info

Lucent Beam
05-10-2008, 03:04 AM
If you want to play online sometime and get some of these achievements done, send me an invite. I wouldn't mind playing.

TheGuardian333
05-10-2008, 03:06 AM
actually I could go on right now if you don't mind helping me.

Lucent Beam
05-10-2008, 03:31 AM
Ah, sorry. I didn't see this til just now. Add me on Live and we can play some time later.