PDA

View Full Version : Very Very Bad Glitch !!! Please Help !!

MAXIBHOY
05-10-2008, 04:48 PM
Hey i am at the part just before where you are about to enter the sealed gate to go to the ice castle.
it sez i have to talk to my party members.
i chose karin.
now i know she is upposed say she loves atsuma or something but when i talk to her all i get is

"hey atsuma do you need anything"

"no not really"

and it ends there.
ive tried talking to all my party members but the same thing happens.
anyone who has encountered this and knows how to get by it please helpp !!!!!!!

isual
05-14-2008, 06:28 AM
get out look for the old lady in trouble and fight the golems near the graveyard. Been a while so its kinda rusty. Definately not a glitch. There's a lot like that in RPGs where u have to go somehwere the game nver tells u. Get used to it if ur gonna play RPGs. Coming from a RPG veteran.

MAXIBHOY
05-14-2008, 03:34 PM
i too am an rpg veteran :)
btw i hav already saved the old woman and it is now nighttime after she has let me stay over night.....
Thanks for helping anyways mate !!
so if anyone else has experienced this and resolved it pleasee tell me , thanks !!

isual
05-16-2008, 06:34 AM
well that's a first. Never happened to me before. Except the freeze. Knock on wood. How about sleeping in the inn? Tried that yet? If not resort to gamefaqs and do the ol' scroll down with one hand on mouse while other hands holding controller. Vetcha done that before hahahaha.

BAD BLOOD BIGGY
08-12-2008, 05:33 AM
Just talk to everyone, not just the party member, you might've skipped a part or so.

d.palapuz
11-22-2008, 07:21 PM
Hey i am at the part just before where you are about to enter the sealed gate to go to the ice castle.
it sez i have to talk to my party members.
i chose karin.
now i know she is upposed say she loves atsuma or something but when i talk to her all i get is

"hey atsuma do you need anything"

"no not really"

and it ends there.
ive tried talking to all my party members but the same thing happens.
anyone who has encountered this and knows how to get by it please helpp !!!!!!!

its not a glitch, you're not only suppose to talk to your party, but everyone you see in there..
i haven't played this game for a year but i still know how it goes and didnt find any glitch at all..

P1TTMAN
01-08-2009, 03:13 PM
It's been awhile, but I thought you talked to everyone and then went back to bed... then an event will occur where Karin comes in and wakes you up with her "flower" story.

llll epic llll
01-10-2009, 12:50 AM
"98% of people under 25 surround themselves with rap music... 2% still listen to rock.
There's a small fraction in there somewhere who stick with metal. That'd be me."

HAHA 98% of people under 25 listen to rap? Ya maybe in the ghetto. Those stats are not even close to accurate!

MissKittyKat21
04-29-2009, 05:43 AM
I just finished doing that part. If you have saved the old woman, and you have played against the mystery man, talk to everyone leaving karin for last. when you talk to her it should play out like it is supposed to. but also talk to everyone in the village if you haven't done that already.

P1TTMAN
04-29-2009, 01:36 PM
"98% of people under 25 surround themselves with rap music... 2% still listen to rock.
There's a small fraction in there somewhere who stick with metal. That'd be me."

HAHA 98% of people under 25 listen to rap? Ya maybe in the ghetto. Those stats are not even close to accurate! It's a different story when you live in Floriduh, my boy. :(

PS: I don't question the statistics-- they don't need to be accurate, as long as they make me look badass. :p

irift3
06-27-2009, 07:47 AM
It's a different story when you live in Floriduh, my boy. :(

PS: I don't question the statistics-- they don't need to be accurate, as long as they make me look badass. :p

Wow, you should be a politician!