PDA

View Full Version : Quest Help

Maka
05-10-2008, 11:39 PM
Did a search but didn't find anything...

I need help with 2 things in Chapter 5. Firstly how can I release the huge sword on the wall in the secret room using Thimbletack? I've ran both ways inside the walls, but haven't found anything.

Also, it tells me that I must "Kill all goblins in the camp" but I can't find that it, and I'm in control of Mallory so I can't cross any paths blocked by fire since I can't find Simon. If anybody remembers where this place is, that would be greatly appreciated.

- Thanks in advance

Maka
05-11-2008, 07:41 PM
Alright, if anyone is interested, I figured out the first part of my question.

The camp is in the direction of the quarry, and then you just continue on.

But now that I've beaten the game, I only have 4 quests left. One is to get Mallory the sword using Thimbletack and another is to get the Red Hat for Hogsqueal. If somebody can point me in the direction of how to get these two objectives, that would be awesome.

And I can't seem to get the last Leatherwing to appear on the Estate grounds, any tips? I've looked at the guide, but thats not working.

EDIT: To get the saber, all you do is make a turn on the 3rd beam on the section where electricity arcs from beam to beam, and then continue on that path.

Semp Pi
05-13-2008, 01:29 PM
get the Red Hat for Hogsqueal.

Since you've beaten the game, go back into the kitchen. Once you enter, to the right there should be the hat. It is on the ground near the edge of the cabinets. I believe theres a fireplace in that corner too, so it will be between the cabinets and the fireplace on that back wall. Hope that helps.

boofarama
07-04-2008, 09:12 AM
thank you couldnt figure this out

eddy33alb
07-28-2008, 10:35 AM
Thanx a lot i was stuck here too.:drunk

nfgmusicPaul
10-03-2009, 03:38 AM
thanks Make, your saved my life, I hate this game!

odionthemesiah
10-03-2009, 04:03 AM
search a guide at gamefaqs,i used it and it also has a list of all the sprites and where to find them

eiVaL
06-07-2010, 12:38 AM
EDIT: To get the saber, all you do is make a turn on the 3rd beam on the section where electricity arcs from beam to beam, and then continue on that path.

wow that path was hidden like crazy, thanks for the help i needed that quest plus the 2 cockroaches