PDA

View Full Version : Psychopath VS Zombie?

Secret Elephant
08-04-2006, 05:49 PM
What's the difference between a Psychopath and a Zombie? The only thing I can think of is that a psychopath is like a boss. Is this true? It doesn't make sense because 10 bosses (one of the achievements... which is still at least kill 10 psychopaths) seems a bit unrealistic for a 7 hour game.

thieflordgamer
08-04-2006, 06:59 PM
I think there are several of them, but they're just rarer and stronger than zombies. I'm not sure, though.

~philpott~
08-04-2006, 07:01 PM
i think they are just tarded humans, not zombies and u get about 5-10 on you at one time, like in this video. you want, 'Explosive Congregation'

http://uk.media.xbox360.ign.com/media/748/748396/vids_5.html

aPerfektFIaw
08-04-2006, 10:52 PM
yeah if you watch a lot of zombie flicks (like i do... George Romero is a genius) youll see in most movies that some of the humans actually go insane and kill other humans... its safe to say that the psychopaths are most likely humans with emotional stress and are too mentally unstable to ahndle the fact that they can be eaten at any second

thieflordgamer
08-04-2006, 11:03 PM
Yeah, like the video for Dead Rising with the guy in the gun store.

KilluhKam
08-04-2006, 11:13 PM
yeah the psychopaths arent bosses, if you watch the vidoes there are for the game there's like one or two with a bunch of psychopaths in them

chaos bz
08-04-2006, 11:13 PM
In the demo if you get to the movie theater (straight down in the first floor to the end of the mall) the guy has a bunch of humans straped to chairs...If anyone qualifies as a psychopath, its most definatly that guy.

KilluhKam
08-04-2006, 11:33 PM
In the demo if you get to the movie theater (straight down in the first floor to the end of the mall) the guy has a bunch of humans straped to chairs...If anyone qualifies as a psychopath, its most definatly that guy.

the psychopaths have yellow raincoats and green masks on, i dont see why youd be wearing yellow in a mall of zombies, makes you stand out IMO

chaos bz
08-04-2006, 11:42 PM
Didnt you hear yellow is the new black. The achievement doesnt specify if you have to get all 8 of them in the same story. But if it is that way, this mught be one of the most challenging achievements in the game.

Secret Elephant
08-05-2006, 03:41 AM
I understand now, thanks guys :drunk

scoobydiesel
08-07-2006, 02:15 AM
Yeah like the dad in NotlD, the bikers in DotD, the rich dude in the Remake of DotD, The one general if not realy all the army guys in Day of the dead, and Chino kinda was bad in Land of the dead but i dunno everyone kinda has there own pick on who is the phychopath in a movie :-p

But yeah...i love GaR

[fb]
08-08-2006, 11:21 PM
the psychopaths have yellow raincoats and green masks on, i dont see why youd be wearing yellow in a mall of zombies, makes you stand out IMO
i hope your kidding? dont you know anything about the color yellow and zombies? zombies are afraid of the color yellow... Duhh