PDA

View Full Version : Evolution Achievement

nbick
08-04-2006, 06:14 PM
I have read that it is possible to get this achievement by playing the game on hero difficulty. If I don't get all the mutations by the end of the game, can I still replay the levels to get the achievement. I'm having some problems playing on superhero, I'm getting my butt kicked, so I'm breezing through on Hero difficulty. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ki23lla
08-04-2006, 06:16 PM
I have read that it is possible to get this achievement by playing the game on hero difficulty. If I don't get all the mutations by the end of the game, can I still replay the levels to get the achievement. I'm having some problems playing on superhero, I'm getting my butt kicked, so I'm breezing through on Hero difficulty. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

On certain levels you can play it on hero, but you have to check which difficulty gives u the most.

MaxPayne2004
08-04-2006, 10:25 PM
Some require you to play through on Hero to get the max number of evolutions. Others require Superhero. My best advice is to play it through a couple times on the easiest difficulty (forgot what it was called) and then go to superhero and do the same thing.

Tips: Iceman is the easiest on superhero, just ice beam away. Nightcrawler is a little tougher, just keep teleporting EVERYWHERE, don't stop. Wolverine is the hardest because of the guys that can hurt him very rapidly and lack of healing speed, but it's possible to complete it, just kill a lot of people and heal during your fury mode.

dchispirtle
05-17-2007, 03:12 PM
There is no way to get the Evolution achievement without playing through at least the vast majority of levels on Superhero difficulty. I think if you beat all levels on all difficulties, you may have 1 or 2 extra points left over.