PDA

View Full Version : Do both profiles get gamerpoints on 2 player?

Tarondor
05-11-2008, 03:00 PM
My friend recovered his gamertag in my house and we're playing co op simpsons, it's his game originally anyway so will we get collectables achievements if we get everything? thanks

xRogue 5x
05-11-2008, 05:45 PM
I can't say for sure about the simpson's game but in the case of most other co-op games only the lead player will get achievements...Lego Star Wars for example.

LOCKDOWN123
05-11-2008, 07:25 PM
Yes, both players get the achievement...

Tarondor
05-11-2008, 10:10 PM
Thanks!
and because i recovered my friends Gamertag and it's on live, he will have the date and everything just as if he got it in his house, right?

lordvader308
07-16-2008, 11:16 PM
he should do indeed.. have fun... =]

RuggersAssassin
07-28-2008, 09:35 PM
I did co-op local it never worked he could not move but it said he was logged in and the controller was on...

DevilGuy
07-30-2008, 12:46 PM
No, I did it a while ago and the other played did NOT get the achievement. We were pretty angry about it. :D

WayneDonaldson
07-31-2008, 02:36 PM
I play this with my wife and only I get the achievements.

Someone mentioned the Lego games. I played that with my wife and she did get some achievements. That includes the two Star Wars games and the Indy game.

DevilGuy
08-01-2008, 09:07 PM
I play this with my wife and only I get the achievements.

Someone mentioned the Lego games. I played that with my wife and she did get some achievements. That includes the two Star Wars games and the Indy game.

So you don't get the achievement in Simpsons?

Alright. Thanks for the info that the lego games give achievements. I'm was going to get the Indiana Jones game in a few days. :D

arachnophilia
12-25-2008, 07:14 PM
So you don't get the achievement in Simpsons?

Alright. Thanks for the info that the lego games give achievements. I'm was going to get the Indiana Jones game in a few days. :D

heh, i got this game and indy for my brother for christmas, with the intention that we'd play them on co-op. both screwed one of us out achievements on the first level. we're not happy about it.

i knew indy would act like star wars to some degree, and the second player wouldn't get the collectible achievements, and the stats for x100 and x250 kind of achievements would disappear, but the STORY achievement didn't even unlock.

same with the simpsons. can't people make a co-op game that actually works like a co-op?

KUDA Love
05-26-2009, 02:02 AM
yeah man my friend was helping me get the collectables achievement and he has logged in like 10 hours with me and it screwed him on the achievements to thatreally sucks but a shout out goes to all the people that helped us get the achievements thanks guys