Missable Achievements Part 2

I know there are already threads about this but the information seems sort of mashed together and I just want a clear answer so I can't screw anything up.

If eventually I want all 1000, what do I need to make sure I need to do / not do so I don't make it impossible.

I know there is some stuff for the final 2 books, but is it possible to copy my save to an MU, finish the save on my HD, and then play for the other two books on my MU? If so, at what point in the game do I need to copy my save?

And even if you move up to a higher star fame, can you still get books you missed from a lower level?

I know there are already threads about this but the information seems sort of mashed together and I just want a clear answer so I can't screw anything up.

If eventually I want all 1000, what do I need to make sure I need to do / not do so I don't make it impossible.

I know there is some stuff for the final 2 books, but is it possible to copy my save to an MU, finish the save on my HD, and then play for the other two books on my MU? If so, at what point in the game do I need to copy my save?

And even if you move up to a higher star fame, can you still get books you missed from a lower level?

I honestly don't think it would be possible to miss the books before you get your fame up, as long as you're taking bases of course. I'm maxed out on 4 star fame right now (just waiting for the end battle to trigger) and I got every single book before I was even halfway through the respective level of fame.

As far as the achievements being missable I think the one you have to watch out for is Explosives. I don't actually have the book yet, but I have started the quest chain (did the wood and the iron so far), and I can tell you that you'll see the quest show up with a ! by it in your list of available quests and Christine de Pizan's name as your client for the quest associated with the battle. Just make sure you don't miss those battles and you should be fine. She'll show up in the Tavern and insult everyone there before the quest chain starts, by the way.

I don't THINK you can miss Engineering provided you get the book for Firearms and level all books to 70% (horses, swords, and bows to 100), but I don't have that achievement yet so I can't confirm that. I'll update once I find out as I'm hoping to finish this game fairly soon.

Edit: By the way there should be no reason you'd need to save your game to a memory unit--just use one of the 30 slots the game has available if you want to keep an earlier save point for later.

Edited by botafogo007

Supposedly it varies, and everything I've read suggests you have to have 70% in swords, bows, and horses before you get the quests. I've heard of people getting them during 3 star fame but I didn't get the first one until near the end of my 4 star fame, and Pizan didn't show up for several missions AFTER I hit 70% in those books.