PDA

View Full Version : Madden Football

CoachCO62
05-13-2008, 01:22 AM
I guess you could classify this as a general game question? Which console do people prefer to play madden on? I get it for both 360 and PS2 but I still prefer PS2 it just seems to play smoother and seems to be alot more fun on PS2.

In addition has anyone been able to find madden 08 En Espanol? I dont see the game listed here and was wondering if it had any achievements or if it counted as the same as Madden 08.

Tubson57
05-13-2008, 01:25 AM
Yea I would have to agree with you when it came to the PS2 version being more easily controlled in Madden. But that could just be due to the fact that I played Madden for years on playstation before xbox.

Bishop24
05-13-2008, 01:25 AM
I like it on the 360, actually I love it on the 360. I use to play in on the PS2, before I got a 360. And I looked up Madden 08 espanol and didn't see anything about what the achievments are and if they're the same, but I would think they're the same achievments, but they would be in Spanish.

J eVeRy DaY 514
05-13-2008, 02:10 AM
i agree with you about liking the PS2 controls better. i'm just so used to them that i never bothered getting used to the xbox controls.
so, i just customized my controls to match the PS2 the best i could. problem solved!

Augustus
05-13-2008, 02:15 AM
It seems to work just fine on the 360. I have no complaints with it.

Parkerktm
05-13-2008, 03:22 AM
The only other system that i've played it on was the original PS1, but i would still have to say the xbox 360

Ive played all maddens for the 360 (06, 07, 08) between my two accounts and they all seemed to look and run excellent.

Abez Meister
05-13-2008, 08:52 AM
I've only played it on the 360 and it is a great game. Not sure why you would want to play it on PS2 since 360 is far superior in graphics :)

Hellknight79
05-14-2008, 07:45 AM
I guess you could classify this as a general game question? Which console do people prefer to play madden on? I get it for both 360 and PS2 but I still prefer PS2 it just seems to play smoother and seems to be alot more fun on PS2.

In addition has anyone been able to find madden 08 En Espanol? I dont see the game listed here and was wondering if it had any achievements or if it counted as the same as Madden 08.

I don't know much about stacking games but I think you need a different region (Europe or Asia) not just a different language. And you would need a 360 console from that region to play it.

Bishop24
05-14-2008, 12:46 PM
Actually Hellknight, Madden 08 Espanol came out on the NTSC consoles, but I think they only made so many copies. So if anybody wants to find the game, it's probably on Ebay or Amazon.

Jdm
05-14-2008, 12:56 PM
i agree with you about liking the PS2 controls better. i'm just so used to them that i never bothered getting used to the xbox controls.
so, i just customized my controls to match the PS2 the best i could. problem solved!

I do the exact same thing!;)

I can't stand my copy of Madden 08 anymore. The damn thing keeps freezing!:mad: No, it's not my 360 and no, it's not just my copy of the game. I've tried other copies and it still freezes. I've tried it on my other 360's and the same damn thing.

In the beginning, it would freeze on the loading screen going into the Training Mode on my Franchise. Now it pisses me off even further because it would freeze after I finish a game on my Franchise.:mad:

Is it EA and their glitchy game or is my Franchise file corrupted? Maybe I should start buying Madden for the PS3. There...I said it!:p

Bishop24
05-14-2008, 12:58 PM
I do the exact same thing!;)

I can't stand my copy of Madden 08 anymore. The damn thing keeps freezing!:mad: No, it's not my 360 and no, it's not just my copy of the game. I've tried other copies and it still freezes. I've tried it on my other 360's and the same damn thing.

In the beginning, it would freeze on the loading screen going into the Training Mode on my Franchise. Now it pisses me off even further because it would freeze after I finish a game on my Franchise.:mad:

Is it EA and their glitchy game or is my Franchise file corrupted? Maybe I should start buying Madden for the PS3. There...I said it!:p

That's weird JDM, I play Madden a lot on my 360 and on my friend's 360 and my copy has never frozen before. Like you said, your franchise might be corrupt, try deleting it and starting a new one and see if that works for you.

Jdm
05-14-2008, 01:09 PM
That's weird JDM, I play Madden a lot on my 360 and on my friend's 360 and my copy has never frozen before. Like you said, your franchise might be corrupt, try deleting it and starting a new one and see if that works for you.

I would rather choose not play it, then to start all over again. It took me forever to build up my Roster. I have many talented players that I've worked around trades to get and players that have improved on their overall skills.

I guess I'll wait for Madden 09. About 3-4 more months to go...