PDA

View Full Version : Gears of War co-op

INCONCEIVABLE
05-13-2008, 11:51 AM
Hello. I've got a quick question that I hope you can help me with. This comming weekend me and my brother is going to beat Gears of War on insane mode. I want all the "Dom"-achievements so I wonder if we can do it on split screen by ourselves or does it need to be done over Xbox live with another player? Regards.

Molneze3
05-13-2008, 12:02 PM
You CAN do it co-op, split screen on the same tv.

INCONCEIVABLE
05-15-2008, 07:42 AM
You CAN do it co-op, split screen on the same tv.
Ok thanks for the help so you're absolutely sure that I'll receive the Dom-achievements then?

Gun-Nut
05-15-2008, 08:48 AM
Ok thanks for the help so you're absolutely sure that I'll receive the Dom-achievements then?

As long as you are signed in as Player 2 and are playing Dom you will get the achievements.

Molneze3
05-15-2008, 09:24 AM
So what he means is, basically if you want to only play on one tv and get the dom achieves... you have to have two profiles. One playing as Marcus, and the profile you want the achievements for playing as Dom.

DreadfulCorpse
05-15-2008, 12:18 PM
it can be done on the same tv, thats how i got some of the dom achieve's

Watson bros
05-15-2008, 03:52 PM
Yup thats all i did, signed in with another profile to play as Marcus, then put my main account on as Dom.

knockton55
05-15-2008, 04:59 PM
Just create another profile for your brother, make him player one, and make your main profile player 2. You'll play as Dom and get all the insane achievements and Dom achievements

INCONCEIVABLE
05-16-2008, 07:52 AM
Thanks for all the answers and the help!

INCONCEIVABLE
05-17-2008, 10:59 AM
Yesterday we were going to play the story, but since I made a new account to my brother we can't play it through on insane cause you need to beat it on casual or hardcore first.

We have played ACT 1 and 2 on insane, but atm I'm not Dom, I'm marcus. I'll have to play it through on casual as Dom. Thanks for the help anyway!!

kiwi18
05-17-2008, 01:38 PM
Thanks for all the answers and the help!

Yesterday we were going to play the story, but since I made a new account to my brother we can't play it through on insane cause you need to beat it on casual or hardcore first.

We have played ACT 1 and 2 on insane, but atm I'm not Dom, I'm marcus. I'll have to play it through on casual as Dom. Thanks for the help anyway!!

Don't double post, just use the edit button :p. Yeah that sucks also about the account. But as long as you beat it on hardcore on your account, as long as you are the one pressing the (A) button on the screen ( Campaign,Co-Op, Splitscreen, then choose the difficulty) it should work fine. As long as the person signed into the 1st profile has beaten it, you're good to go. But it sucks for you if he didn't.