PDA

View Full Version : How many hours of gaming do I have here?

daninthemix
05-13-2008, 01:29 PM
I plan on maxing the following games. How many hours of gaming would you estimate?

Blue Dragon
Dead or Alive Xtreme 2
Command & Conquer 3
Ridge Racer 6
Flatout: UC
Eternal Sonata
Hitman: Blood Money
Just Cause

jackanape
05-13-2008, 01:45 PM
Well let's just say you won't be playing anything else for a LONG time.

Blue Dragon - 100 hours minimum
Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 - 100+ hours from what I've heard
Command & Conquer 3 - has a 100 hour achievement, plus actually playing single player three times for each faction would take at least 30/40 hours.
Ridge Racer 6 - depends on your skill really but at least 30 hours.
Flatout: UC - same as above though slightly less challenging 20 hours.
Eternal Sonata - 40/50 hours for the full two playthroughs.
Hitman: Blood Money - 10/15 hours max if you have a guide and know what you're doing.
Just Cause - 30 hours or so, not that hard just repetitive.

Total: 450/500 hours of playtime. Assuming you have guides etc for the RPG's and so on. If you go it alone then you can probably add a lot more time to that total.

Start with Hitman and Just Cause as they are easy and pretty quick to be honest. Then maybe Eternal Sonata and Flatout, then just go nuts.

CORPSE CRISIS
05-13-2008, 01:50 PM
yes i had a friend who maxed bluedragon and it took him 107 hr to beat it..

daninthemix
Well let's just say you won't be playing anything else for a LONG time.

Blue Dragon - 100 hours minimum
Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 - 100+ hours from what I've heard
Command & Conquer 3 - has a 100 hour achievement, plus actually playing single player three times for each faction would take at least 30/40 hours.
Ridge Racer 6 - depends on your skill really but at least 30 hours.
Flatout: UC - same as above though slightly less challenging 20 hours.
Eternal Sonata - 40/50 hours for the full two playthroughs.
Hitman: Blood Money - 10/15 hours max if you have a guide and know what you're doing.
Just Cause - 30 hours or so, not that hard just repetitive.

Total: 450/500 hours of playtime. Assuming you have guides etc for the RPG's and so on. If you go it alone then you can probably add a lot more time to that total.

Start with Hitman and Just Cause as they are easy and pretty quick to be honest. Then maybe Eternal Sonata and Flatout, then just go nuts.

Thanks for your input!

I know that the C&C 100 hour one can be 'auto-boosted' while at work/asleep so that's cool. So say 400 hours of gaming (I will use guides). I maybe play about 30 hours per week so that's 13.3 weeks of gaming which is just over 3 months.

Not too bad! Although new stuff coming out in those three months might interefere with that schedule.

sir gibo
blue dragon good 50 hours there

Parkerktm
05-14-2008, 05:28 AM
Wow you pretty much got some of the most time consuming games for the 360, you defiently looking at well over 20 days of non-stop gaming.

Good Luck, you'll Need it ;)

Hammer 5O2
05-14-2008, 05:47 AM
why dont you throw rumble roses in to lol :p

daninthemix
05-14-2008, 10:14 AM
I'm quite excited about the Spring update rumoured changes, including "option to delete 0 point titles from gamercard".

If this turns out to be true, the list drops to these games (because I already have points/achievements in them):

Blue Dragon - 10G
Command & Conquer 3 - a 0-point achievement
Flatout: UC - 10G
Eternal Sonata - 10G

Ashz0r
05-14-2008, 10:27 AM
I'm quite excited about the Spring update rumoured changes, including "option to delete 0 point titles from gamercard".

If this turns out to be true, the list drops to these games (because I already have points/achievements in them):

Blue Dragon - 10G
Command & Conquer 3 - a 0-point achievement
Flatout: UC - 10G
Eternal Sonata - 10G

That includes 3 of the longest to do out of your original list still.

Although I like the fact that C&C3 will last longer because I used to be a PC gamer, and it didn't take me long to complete it and I had no insentive to play it online because I felt that the units were unbalanced online, but it was a good game and some longevity acheivements probably would have had me playing it longer then I did.

daninthemix
05-14-2008, 10:29 AM
That includes 3 of the longest to do out of your original list still.

Although I like the fact that C&C3 will last longer because I used to be a PC gamer, and it didn't take me long to complete it and I had no insentive to play it online because I felt that the units were unbalanced online, but it was a good game and some longevity acheivements probably would have had me playing it longer then I did.

I absolutely loved the original C&C on PS1 but it was so hard in places. I'm glad you can save whereever you want to in this, but it's also a pain you have to complete all three campaigns on all three difficulties.