PDA

View Full Version : viva pinata 2 wishlist

quidyg
05-14-2008, 04:52 PM
sorry if theres a specific forum for this but i couldn't find any. anyway i was just that after seeing those pictures on the homepage for the new viva pinata what you guys or girls think should be put into it. heres some ideas i came up with most are probably obvious:

new pinatas
new items/shops
bigger gardens also allowing more stuff to put into a single garden
the ability to add other terrain than grass such as snow and sand

Jahmuz
05-14-2008, 05:01 PM
Snow and Sand is confirmed.
New items lnclude trains, planes, set theme objects (graveyards and such) and new plants (Cactus.)
There'll be over 35 new Pinatas, including Crabs, Mooses (Moojoo), Warhogs (Hoghurt), Penguins (Pengum), Camels (Camello), Owls and Quails. And Gorrillas.
I personally can't wait for this game. Hopefully they'll include Tigers and Starfish in this one.

The thread would be more at home in the Viva Pinata section btw. :]

xxEquilibriumxx
05-14-2008, 05:11 PM
I would like to be able to make a favorite pinata pet. A pinata that will follow your camera if you select it to be your pinata. I want to be able to do the parties that you send your pinata too. Maybe a online portion where your friend invites you to do an online mini game then you have the option of accepting then choosing your pinata and then doing a quick online match. Others too, but I'll need to think about it.

patches4711
05-14-2008, 05:20 PM
I would like to be able to go and visit a friends garden I think it would be neat if you could see how there garden is designed. The co-op idea is great new feature.

jEnNz4
05-14-2008, 06:18 PM
So is co-op confirmed? I do like XxequilibriumxX's idea's. Being able to visit other people's gardens would intice me to make mine look better. Last game I just had random crap everywhere lol

Ashz0r
05-14-2008, 06:44 PM
I would like to be able to make my garden without having to fence it off like a world war 2 concentration camp to stop pinata's fighting constantly lmao

Legoman1326
05-14-2008, 07:27 PM
Snow and Sand is confirmed.
New items lnclude trains, planes, set theme objects (graveyards and such) and new plants (Cactus.)
There'll be over 35 new Pinatas, including Crabs, Mooses (Moojoo), Warhogs (Hoghurt), Penguins (Pengum), Camels (Camello), Owls and Quails. And Gorrillas.
I personally can't wait for this game. Hopefully they'll include Tigers and Starfish in this one.

The thread would be more at home in the Viva Pinata section btw. :]

The tiger's been comfirmed it's called a Tigermisu, most the new ones can be seen here (http://pinataisland.info/viva/Category:Trouble_in_Paradise_species)

Jahmuz
05-14-2008, 08:43 PM
The tiger's been comfirmed it's called a Tigermisu, most the new ones can be seen here (http://pinataisland.info/viva/Category:Trouble_in_Paradise_species)
Thanks.
Aslong as achievements can be unlocked on co-op with both accounts getting them, then I'm set. I'd like to see a new take on the romance mini-games, more variants and a bigger garden space. Also, the ability to dig straight to the bottom of the ground, instead of digging several times to reach the bottom. One of the peeves of mine. Smarter AI would help too, I've lost count of the times that I've been trying to get a Pinata, they've eaten half of the requirements, then wondered off never to be seen again. I have high hopes for this, and hopefully I won't be disapointed.

UberViking
05-14-2008, 08:52 PM
have they confirmed any achievements?