PDA

View Full Version : I belive rock band drums not compatible

GutlessParasite
05-15-2008, 01:42 AM
I think i'm the first to point out that, Its not gonna be compatible. The guitar hero drums have 2 cymbals 3 drums and a pedal. 6 notes whilst rock band drums have 5 notes.
therefore basically making it non-compatible. I just know that guitar hero is trying to keep up with the crowd to get money. Its all harmonix vs red octane imo.

btw, the IV in guitar hero looks just like the grand theft auto 4?..lol

gh4 http://cache.kotaku.com/assets/images/kotaku/2008/05/ghiv_logo.jpg
gta4 http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51zRl6i42jL._AA280_.jpg

lmfao

arCtiK AsSaSsIn
05-17-2008, 05:42 PM
I lol'd at the IV
But of course from now on I'm 99% sure no more instruments will be multi-game compatible. We were lucky to get the Les Paul on Rock Band.
I'm kind of excited to see how GH4 takes off. Same with Rock Revolution.

CriscoDisco878
05-21-2008, 05:01 AM
im glad its not rock band drums suck

HoodMod
05-21-2008, 05:16 AM
im glad its not rock band drums suck
Seriously. The drums look nice, and if they work, this will be so fun. I was mad before about them ripping off Rock Band, but with custom song creations and drums that might actually, work, I dunno...:drunk

CriscoDisco878
05-21-2008, 02:04 PM
Seriously. The drums look nice, and if they work, this will be so fun. I was mad before about them ripping off Rock Band, but with custom song creations and drums that might actually, work, I dunno...:drunk
yeah seriously, if this works out this could blow rock band away. i'm more concerned about the song creator, i hope you can like just upload a cd to guitar hero then record it and it'll put notes on there. that would be awesome

Taker447
05-21-2008, 03:11 PM
yeah seriously, if this works out this could blow rock band away. i'm more concerned about the song creator, i hope you can like just upload a cd to guitar hero then record it and it'll put notes on there. that would be awesome

You will never be ale to upload songs of cds. as then that just makes DLC pointless... also makes futrue GH's useless as people would just keep GH4 and keep uploading there own songs for free.

Create your own song, will be like, you press the buttons you want, to make the noise, and make it into a tune. there will most probs be different tuneings for the guitar and bass for different sounds, same for the drums, you'll be able to make the pads and symbals into a different set up of a drum kit for different sounds.

Rabid Piranha
05-21-2008, 04:04 PM
You will never be ale to upload songs of cds. as then that just makes DLC pointless... also makes futrue GH's useless as people would just keep GH4 and keep uploading there own songs for free.

Create your own song, will be like, you press the buttons you want, to make the noise, and make it into a tune. there will most probs be different tuneings for the guitar and bass for different sounds, same for the drums, you'll be able to make the pads and symbals into a different set up of a drum kit for different sounds.

Exactly what I was thinking too. They just like to make you think that you can upload songs, BUT there will be some out there to create GH "tabs" (lol) to make the instrumental portions of songs Im sure so it could possibly be a win-win situation besides vocals.

The only way I can see this beating RockBand is if they dont shaft us on the instruments like RockBand did. I am still pissed about these multiple instruments though and would just rather have just a guitar game. I personally think they are all going to this because they have run out of songs for just a guitar game