Question regarding the game

Bleeding Star

Okay I have the game and Im just wondering a few things about this whole title thing and the way the game works:

First of all do I beat all of the characters in exhibition mode or must it be in one of the marked locations [Arena etc]

Second must I beat the characters in the same place? [All in arena etc] or can I beat some in Street Fights then some in Arena etc

If they must be in all same place, must I just constantly beat them until Ive got a title shot? Or is there a way to select the chosen oppenent in each arena?

Thanks for any help :)

When you lose the title for a girl, that is when her alter ego will challenge you. So you can't unlock anyone without doing at least two title bouts.

Example:

Select Reiko, get her title

Switch to Dixie, get her title

Now the Rowdy Reiko challenge will appear

Beat Rowdy to unlock her.

Switch to Miss Spencer, get her title

Now the Sgt. Clemets challenge will appear

Beat Sgt to unlock her.

Switch to... etc...

That will get you all the heels, for the faces you have to do is beat their heel version with a particular character a bunch of times. For Yasha beat Benikage with Anesthesia a lot, for Becky beat Candy with Miss Spencer, and for Noble its beat Evil with Reiko. Unfortunately, the only wins that count are the ones that apply to title matches, so exhibition / online don't count, neither do tag, handicap or rumble matches.

You can save yourself a lot of time by planning out character, title, and costume unlocks in advance so you don't have to redo work.

Edited by trufenix