PDA

View Full Version : Good Choice Of Games?

EvilestBean
05-17-2008, 09:51 PM
Hey guys and girls I was just wondering, I bought a couple of games today which are
-The Simpsons xbox 360
-Dark Sector xbox 360
-FIFA Street 3 xbox 360
and I was just wondering if I have made the right choice do any of you think any of these games are good?

Otisbum
05-17-2008, 09:59 PM
Yep, I've heard those are all excellent games, and I've been thinking of getting Dark Sector soon.

Keano
05-17-2008, 10:01 PM
I don't know about all of them. I would definately say Fifa Street 3 was a bad choice. I hated that game but rented it for an easy 100GS. However, I know people who like it. I suppose it depends on what type of game you like.

RedBlinky
05-17-2008, 10:04 PM
Yeah I have fifa street 3 rented its pretty lame.

EvilestBean
05-17-2008, 10:17 PM
ive had all the fifa streets and i enjoyed them lol but im excited to be getting these games lol, also another question if i were to buy a surround sound headphones would i be able to use them while playing games on my xbox 360 beacause i luv surround sound lol just hearing the load shooting while im on gears lol its great.

Thanks in advance

CoachCO62
05-18-2008, 12:00 AM
I bought the simpsons game and had alot of fun playing it with my wife, two big problems with it thought: If you are playing it with someone else expect to not be able to get the time achievements (barring the other player actual being good at video games), in addition they dont let 2 people play until you actually get in the missions you cant walk around springfield with two players, but Its fine by yourself. Second bad problem and this was the worst, the camers angles suck real bad.

Chilidog Chaos
05-18-2008, 01:00 AM
You can get some turtle beach headphones which are pretty much surround sound

EvilestBean
05-18-2008, 01:12 AM
You can get some turtle beach headphones which are pretty much surround sound
yeah but can the turtle beach headphones work in the UK? because im from the UK and would it be easy to set up?

Keano
05-18-2008, 01:24 AM
yeah but can the turtle beach headphones work in the UK? because im from the UK and would it be easy to set up?

The country you're in makes no difference as to wether they would work or not and they're quite easy to set up.

Here is a U.K site that sells them: http://limexb.netdirector.co.uk/product/Ear_Force_X1_Headphones_TBEFX1

Parkerktm
05-18-2008, 04:54 AM
I've heard that all those games aren't superb but decent. Dark Sector looks great and i'll continue to search the web for a cheap New copy of the game. Simpsons looks fun but it is all SP, and Fifa Street looks Fun. I'll have to say i personally think it is a rental because the achievements can all be obtained in under 5 hours but judging by your profile you seem to like soccer alot, so i think it's a perfect match.

Overall, I think you made some great game choices, B+.....Have Fun playing them!

EvilestBean
05-18-2008, 12:23 PM
Cheers mate.

Is the turtle beach X1 headset easy to setup?

gatorbait
05-18-2008, 12:30 PM
I have yet to play Dark Sector so I don't know if it is worthy of a purchase.

Obviously many are just playing Fifa Street for the 1000/1250gs but that was it. Hopefully you enjoy it.

The Simpsons game is certainly fun and enjoyable assuming you enjoy the Simpsons but you'll find out it is a pretty short game and after you collect the achievements there is nothing left to do.

I probably would have considered those games rentals but as long as you enjoy them, that is all that matters.

Royle
05-18-2008, 08:01 PM
Dark Sector looks immense. You will like FIFA Street 3 if you liked the other 2. Simpsons game is mediocre but it's a laugh. =]

Bax x360a
05-18-2008, 08:09 PM
Hey guys and girls I was just wondering, I bought a couple of games today which are
-The Simpsons xbox 360
-Dark Sector xbox 360
-FIFA Street 3 xbox 360
and I was just wondering if I have made the right choice do any of you think any of these games are good?
Not a bad choice there mate. I've reviewed The Simpsons and FIFA Street 3 with The Pant's Party reviewing Dark Sector, and each game got decent scores. You've got a good mix of genre there aswell, with The Simpsons being a platformer, Dark Sector being 3PS and FIFA Street 3 obviously being a sports title. They should keep you entertained for a while, plus all 3 have pretty easy achievement points!

EvilestBean
05-18-2008, 09:49 PM
Not a bad choice there mate. I've revied The Simpsons and FIFA Street 3 with The Pant's Party reviewing Dark Sector, and each game got decent scores. You've got a good mix of genre there aswell, with The Simpsons being a platformer, Dark Sector being 3PS and FIFA Street 3 obviously being a sports title. They should keep you entertained for a while, plus all 3 have pretty easy achievement points!
cheers for that mate im looking forward to getting these games.

jarhead1990
05-18-2008, 09:50 PM
Dark Sector is by far the most lacking, over hyped POS I've ever played on a console.

EvilestBean
05-19-2008, 04:01 PM
lol, I think I will like all of them.

Blackjaw x
05-19-2008, 04:04 PM
Dark Sector is by far the most lacking, over hyped POS I've ever played on a console.

It wasn't hyped whatsoever, let alone "over hyped"... :confused:

EvilestBean
05-19-2008, 04:42 PM
I have waited for Darksector to come out for ages and now I have got it lol.