PDA

View Full Version : Marvel Ultimate Alliance

loren83
05-19-2008, 01:18 AM
I just bought this game today an I checked the Easy 1000's and Tough 1000's threads but I couldn't get a definitive answer on the difficulty of this game. I bought it @ Target because I can never pass up a $7.00 game brand new. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

HellzViolator
05-19-2008, 01:20 AM
The game is pretty easy to get achievements in. As you progress through the game you unlock most of the achievements.

loren83
05-19-2008, 01:23 AM
Does anyone still play online? I noticed that some of the achievements are co-op only.

HellzViolator
05-19-2008, 01:27 AM
I'm pretty sure people still play online, I would if I still had the game (I lend it to a friend). I'll be getting back in it soon as I get it bak. You can probably get some of the members to get on and unlock those achievements. Like I said, I'll be back on that game soon.

Royle
05-19-2008, 12:45 PM
My friend got 800 in about 2 days. It's still a fun game but extremely repetitive.

PnutButrSkippy
05-19-2008, 01:13 PM
the play with 3 other people achievements are difficult unless you have a couple of controllers or reliable people. the throwing people off of ledges is extremely tedious and so is the collecting everyones outfits.

its delicious
06-15-2008, 02:53 AM
The achievements are time consuming, if nothing else. You'll know this game inside and out before you're through. That said, this game is a comic book geek's dream come true. There is still an active community for this game over at GameFAQs.

J eVeRy DaY 514
06-15-2008, 04:10 AM
its an easy 700. there are a few like getting gold on every comic mission, winning 100 arcade levels, and beating the game on hard, that are time consuming. the DLC achieves are laughably easy though.

xCOBRAx
06-15-2008, 04:47 AM
the entire game is very tedious. make sure you use the guide the whole way thru that will help a ton. i never completed it because tedious things bore me after a while however if i had to put a time estimate i would say you could get the full 1000 with 15 hours of gameplay

botafogo007
06-15-2008, 05:30 AM
Does anyone still play online? I noticed that some of the achievements are co-op only.

Yes, there are still plenty of people online - matter of fact I just finished the game up and played quite a bit online last night. I think a ton of people have this game because it came bundled with the 360 around Christmas...anyway, if you have the Gold Edition of the game you can get a max of 1250, 900 or so of which is pretty easy. I'd just grab a good walkthrough from GameFAQs (there's an excellent one there) and have at it :).

By the way you CAN get all 1250 without playing online provided you have other controllers. Even if you're playing alone you can plug another controller in right as you finish a level and it counts as a co-op mission.

diesel680
06-15-2008, 06:09 AM
Yes, the easiest way to do the co-op achievements is to get three other controllers, activate them and go between Stark Towers and the waterfall thing leading to the labs. This counts as a level, so you're just getting through load times at this point. I believe the extra characters are ten bucks, and I thought they were a lot of fun, especially Hulk and Doom.

Apple
06-15-2008, 06:13 AM
the entire game is very tedious. make sure you use the guide the whole way thru that will help a ton. i never completed it because tedious things bore me after a while however if i had to put a time estimate i would say you could get the full 1000 with 15 hours of gameplay

Are you kidding me?

I got 1250 in like 50 hours because this games screws you over so much. Let me just tell you to search other guides as well, or you'll have a really hard time completing this game.

APX
06-15-2008, 10:32 PM
if you ever need help with online co-op, i'll be happy to help, I need those achievements as well.

Asian47
06-16-2008, 04:51 AM
You guys do know there's an easier way to get the co-op achievements?

With four controllers or on Live with four people, you could just go to Stark Towers, go into the Iron Man Labs, and come back out. It counts as a level each time so including load times, it would only take about ten minutes tops to get the achievements.

iAFXi
06-16-2008, 05:21 AM
Yeah I used the 4 controller method for the co-op achievements. This is a fun game and some of the achievements are easy to get.