PDA

View Full Version : Ach Guide still wrong for Godlike Item

RougeRogue
05-19-2008, 04:50 AM
Well, people have been posting for over 6 months now about how the achievement guide here is wrong with its recipe for a Godlike Item, so I thought it more likely to reach the eyes of one who might remedy this problem if the problem had its own thread. ;-)

On November 28 of 2007, Cavake posted a list of suitable replacement recipes, in this thread (I'm sure there are more complete lists available, but that's the one I found on-site):
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=42459

Please, feel free to lock up this thread once the problem is fixed, and thanks, in advance! ;-)

AlphaXGamerXDad
06-14-2008, 12:26 PM
Yes, I know this was posted in the wrong spot but Rouge is right about this needing attention. I just spent 3 hours trying to make an item that didn't even unlock the achieve. DOH.

sirnerd84
06-18-2008, 07:05 AM
Was just checking in. I actually pm'd a mod a long time ago about this. Sorry it hasn't been fixed yet guys :x

Red Testament
07-11-2008, 06:54 PM
Yeah, I was mislead about this as well. I had probably never gotten past getting 10 anvils. And when I got the run forged I figured this was a lucky break. Only to realize know achievement popped up and reading this thread confirmed the person who wrote the guide was wrong. Lame...