PDA

View Full Version : Killing Semeru the easy way

seantak
08-06-2006, 09:31 PM
I have a pointer to easily kill Semeru in the end.

He likes to jump from the back wall to wherever you are. Well, I was able to coax him into the 4 rooted tree in the middle of the game. Just stay behind the tree and make sure Semeru is against the back wall. He will jump from the back wall into the front of the tree. Then he will make those wierd grunting noise at you but he cant touch you. He will then try to run and slash you. The key is he will run underneath the tree. Quickly turn around to the exact opposite side of the tree. Once you do that he will try to jump back to the back wall but he cant. He is stuck under the tree. He will constantly try to jump out (he can just walk out but he wont). Load up on ammo and shoot him. Wait until you think he is pretty much beaten. Then, lop a grenade in the tree. The explosion will push him out of the tree. He will then do the final jump outside of the arena and you can follow him out.

Carl Showalter
08-07-2006, 02:09 PM
good tip but i dont really see the point he's easy even on predetor anyway

seantak
08-11-2006, 10:24 PM
Yeah he is way easier to kill than Crowe. But still its a little tip if anyone is having problems.

doadea
08-12-2006, 07:02 PM
Yeah I agree, nice post but Semeru is so friggin easy I did not even die on the predator level even once fighting him. The hard part is the bridge right before you fight him.