PDA

View Full Version : GTA IV - I Need Help

GamerStat
05-20-2008, 08:29 AM
Can someone please help me. I got a problem getting 2 achievements. The first achievement is the achievement you can unlock the ability of using a helicopter. Problem is that i cant get brucies like up anymore its on 66% and i done all his export missions and when i try to call him i cant take him out it only has the call option. The 2nd achievement i need help is You got the message achievement because i dont got Stevie on my phone or even done 1 mission for him and i already finished the game. I want to get these 2 achievements but i cant even get them. I need your help please help me. =]

carnage_06
05-20-2008, 09:07 AM
for 1. you don't use Call Brucie for activities under Call Brucie should be set activities like pool, bowling, eating, drinking, show & strip club and various others just make sure you call Brucie after 8am or he'll be asleep and u'll get % taken off for waking him up.

2. you do not call Stevie for his missions, scroll through your messages and you'll find one from Stevie with a picture of a car and the general area where to find it. There's a map for all 30 cars in the achievement guide thread which is really helpful.

Hope this helps you out.

aussiegamer
05-20-2008, 09:37 AM
When you call brucie you need to select what activity you want to use

GamerStat
05-20-2008, 09:38 AM
I cant for Brucie i only got the call option i got no going out option and for Stevie i dont know what happened to his message i think i deleted it

aussiegamer
05-20-2008, 09:42 AM
Hmm keep playing through the game and the options should unlock.

kyosh1ro
05-20-2008, 09:50 AM
First off, the Grand Theft Auto IV forum is located at http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=265 Every game has its own forum.

Second, you can start doing Stevie's missions by going to your e-mail and locating one from Brucie that mentions Stevie. You must reply positively to this e-mail to begin Stevie's missions. To speed up the process, save after each of his missions to get a new one immediately when you wake up. You can also choose not to save and simply access the bed and cancel the save but you might as well save your progress anyway.

It's very strange that you can't do activities with Brucie, I had him at 36% and he still eventually hung out with me. Keep playing and it will probably solve itself.

Lastly, welcome to x360a. Make sure you read the FAQs and guidelines.

KENMACK39
05-20-2008, 10:48 AM
sorry to sorta steal the thread, but im having troubles with some achievements on this games as well...I did the achievement where u gotta capture the most wanted people, but for some reason i didn't get the points for it...anyone have the same problem?

GamerStat
05-20-2008, 12:05 PM
ok ty for helping me now i know what to do i will wait until i get a email from brucie about stevie and also until i unlock going out with brucie to places

Kez
05-20-2008, 05:34 PM
Ken, there are 10 criminals on the Most Wanted list for each island (30 total), so if you haven't unlocked all 3 islands, you won't receive the achievement...if you have unlocked them and taken out all 30 of these guys, I have no idea....

Parkerktm
05-20-2008, 08:41 PM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=265

Easy as that, there are amazing guides that members made so go check them out