PDA

View Full Version : Continue Career

TommyDouglas
05-21-2008, 03:21 PM
What is the purpose of continue a career in captain your country? i dont know how to get a created player in there. It says it continues the career of a previously created character that is not invoved in CYC, i have beaten CYC with a created player but there is no option to save your player. Can someone help me out here?. Thanks.

TheMightyRoast
05-23-2008, 07:25 AM
What is the purpose of continue a career in captain your country? i dont know how to get a created player in there. It says it continues the career of a previously created character that is not invoved in CYC, i have beaten CYC with a created player but there is no option to save your player. Can someone help me out here?. Thanks.

I read that you can build up a created players stats in the CYC mode in continuous CYC tournaments.

Haven't actually created a player myself yet.

m00n22
06-10-2008, 08:31 AM

After completing your CYC with your created player, start a new CYC (same team) and there is then a option to continue with a player you created. (same screen where can chose which 3 other players are going for captain).