Stuff the Achievements - One Of The Best Games On The 360

Azrael008uk

This game fantastic.

I got it ages ago and it still sees regular play on my 360 and still has the ability to suprise, confuse and best of all, make me smile.

Besides the fact that you've got scantily clad women wrestling for your personal entertainment this game is packed with some of the most delightfully surreal "Japanese Moments" you'll ever see in a game.

Whether it's Mikoto entering the ring with "Kool-Aid" by her side, Yasha murdering 8 people on her way to the ring, Benikage and her giant toad or Miss Spencer letting her hair down or... sheesh, the list goes on.

Pure surreal comedy and a competant entertaining wrestler to boot.

In one way it's a better game than HALO 3 because I'm still playing RRXX and couldn't be bothered to play HALO 3.

Azrael

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I wouldn't say this is one of the best games, but it does the trick. I didn't think I would ever find this, but when I was on vacation in the south island, I found this in a bargain bin at EB games for $14. YES! Always check the bargain bins, you'll never know what gems are hiding within the clutter!

• 8 months later...

As a fan of wrestling games going all the way back, I gotta admit this is a lot of fun. True, the achievements are driving me nuts, but the gameplay is good and the moves are the best looking of any wrestling game out there. And since I got an HDTV last week and Miss Spencer is no longer a white glow, it is a lot more visually appealing now too.

I actually would like it if a future Smackdown vs Raw game followed a similar route for achievements as far as winning matches with each wrestler against each opponent. Would be challenging and fun. But I don't want to see Mark Henry in a bikini, so the wardrobe part could be left out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

The only reason I keep my Live account going is for these girls! Love the original and love this one. Shouldn't be too hard to find. Scratched my copy two weeks ago and had my wife pick me up a used one at game stop for $7. Speaking of her, she's my first and favorite Lambda. You can check her out on my YouTube channel Joesatmosfere. Play on guys and gals! And good luck getting 1000!